new symptoms?

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

new symptoms?

Postby bubbles on November 3rd, 2013, 6:58 am

hi everyone
my left arm that had been bothering me has been fine the last day or two
however i had the strangest feeling last night in my scalp,like there was ants crawling on a small part of it..anyone experience this before?
also my left leg is a bit achy today,feels like its going to cramp but dosent?are these symptoms part of bfs?
thanks in advance
bubbles

Re: new symptoms?

Postby Yuliasir on November 3rd, 2013, 7:11 am

Yep, thi is still withing BFS picture, it is called paresthesia, and can be very very localised, as in your case. Pains and light or medium cramps are part of our show program too ;)
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby bubbles on November 3rd, 2013, 7:23 am

ah thanks yuli,the strangest feeling ever!,i kept checking to see if there actually was a spider crawling on me!!lol :)
bubbles

Postby Yuliasir on November 3rd, 2013, 8:16 am

I remember about 2 fellows minimum recently (within the year) reporting the same - one lady even decided that probably there are ants or bugs in the bed sheets... of course no - her husband and chidren did not felt nothing.

sensory issues are very common in our condition. I have sometimes a felling like therer is a rubber string placed in the middle of my ear pressing it to the head :) of course nothing is there :)
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby Sadface on November 5th, 2013, 5:04 am

I get this on the soles if my feet a lot!!
Annoying! My feet are always freezing too!!
They may be a separate issue :-/
Sadface
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS