survey fasciculations

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

survey fasciculations

Postby veroooo on June 1st, 2013, 1:14 am

Hi

I'm new but it is a good time that I fear for those pesky twitching!

1) How long? since August 2012

2) Frequency, power and area fasciculations? everywhere, it began in the eyelid (but I do not at all at this point), otherwise everywhere, language, abs, calves, especially at this time, and inner edge of the right foot. I had times where I had absolutely nothing for 10 days

3) What is the trigger? when I went to see my doctor for my eyelid jumping and he gave the word fasciculation I do not know ... so I searched google and .... you know the rest!

4) What does your doctor? hyperventilation, anxiety ...

5) Have you done any tests / exams different? emg in September 2012 RAS, brain scan, brain MRI RAS for 2 spinal MRI cervical spondylosis with canal narrowing, MRI lumbar spine osteoarthritis and L4/L5 disc herniation,
regular neuro exams because I am followed by a neuropsychiatrist, blood RAS

6) Did you find a solution? anxiolytic Urbanyl that had me very calm and fasciculations early antidepressant Cymbalta 60

maybe it is nothing but so hard to not be completely reassured!
veroooo

and you?

veroooo

survey fasciculations

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS