TEETH

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: TEETH

Postby raindog on April 13th, 2013, 5:55 am

InvisibleTwitches wrote:This may seem unusual, but I've done some research on this forum and found that others have had this symptom, yet I'm still worried.

My first fear is because I know little about the genetics of the TEETH...All that I know is that they must have NERVES.

I've been having this constant feeling like I have a cavity on my front teeth, it is a small tingle, comes and goes....I can also describe it as that feeling your teeth get after drinking something EXTREMELY COLD, the TEETH give off a certain effect.

I'm scared about this new development and worried. I want to say....JUST BFS. JUST BFS. But even this seems to weird for BFS.

-Ryan

raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby chrissi on April 13th, 2013, 10:08 am

Vicky, I have this boob issue too. I am getting really concerned now for boob onset ALS.
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby Yuliasir on April 13th, 2013, 11:47 am

I am getting really concerned now for boob onset ALS.
LOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby InvisibleTwitches on April 15th, 2013, 3:05 pm

I am getting really concerned now for boob onset ALS.

:lol: :roll:
InvisibleTwitches
Hero
Hero

Postby InvisibleTwitches on April 17th, 2013, 11:21 pm

Still,

the constant TEETH tingle, along with the simultaneous left pinky and ring toe tingling and buzzing....is scary. Will anyone give me that?!

It is reminiscent of when this stuff all started for me....constant EYE twitch, a twitch that is always there.

However, this time it's 2 spots, constant. Will someone at least grant me that this is a fear that isn't totally baseless?!

-Ryan
InvisibleTwitches
Hero
Hero

Postby chrissi on April 18th, 2013, 1:44 am

Well noone can grant anything especially not over the internet. But I can definately guarantee you that I would bet any damned thing I own including my holy bathtub, my loved fridge, my house and my car( sparing my familiy only due to the fact that you just don't mess around with your kin, not because any slight doubt in my heart and brain), just about ANYTHING on the fact, that this is just BFS with anxiety. Why? Because I have had weird sensations like this a lot, and I am absolutely happa, healthy and fit.
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby SecretAgentMan on April 18th, 2013, 7:19 am

InvisibleTwitches wrote:Still,

the constant TEETH tingle, along with the simultaneous left pinky and ring toe tingling and buzzing....is scary. Will anyone give me that?!

It is reminiscent of when this stuff all started for me....constant EYE twitch, a twitch that is always there.

However, this time it's 2 spots, constant. Will someone at least grant me that this is a fear that isn't totally baseless?!

-Ryan

If you really want to try something that might give you the answers you're looking for, re-read my first post and consider finding an acupuncturist. If you keep doing and thinking the same things, you're going to get the same results.
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Postby MarioMangler on April 18th, 2013, 10:44 am

I'm still trying to figure out why you think that "irritated hyperactive nerves" and "an irritated hyperactive feeling in my teeth" aren't the same thing.
BFS FAQ:
1. No, that's not bulbar
2. No, the location doesn't matter
3. Yes, we have all had that symptom
4. No, you're not the exception
5. No, that's not ominous
6. No, you don't need an EMG
7. Yes, you will be fine
MarioMangler
Saint
Saint

Postby InvisibleTwitches on April 18th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Chrissi and Secret Agent Man,

Thank you!

Mario, I'm not sure what that means?!

I'm still trying to figure out why you think that "irritated hyperactive nerves" and "an irritated hyperactive feeling in my teeth" aren't the same thing.
InvisibleTwitches
Hero
Hero

Postby MarioMangler on April 19th, 2013, 1:15 am

BFS = you have an overactive nervous system and your nerves get irritated easily.

That is exactly what is happening with your teeth. And will happen in other places in your body too. And they are all meaningless. Annoying, yes, but meaningless. Once you accept BFS for what it is (an annoying irritable nervous system) it is pretty easy to put 2 and 2 together when new random symptoms start to pop up. And they always will.
BFS FAQ:
1. No, that's not bulbar
2. No, the location doesn't matter
3. Yes, we have all had that symptom
4. No, you're not the exception
5. No, that's not ominous
6. No, you don't need an EMG
7. Yes, you will be fine
MarioMangler
Saint
Saint

Postby chrissi on April 19th, 2013, 2:28 am

I have had to tiny tingling spots in my palms that lasted for weeks or even months (wrote about that here) as well as some irritating feeling in certain spots of my face and I have had terribly itching spots at various parts all over my body (that was embarrassing because all over meant all over :roll: ).
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Symptom Management