Internal shaking

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Internal shaking

Postby Kylee91003 on January 19th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Just a quick question about shaking. My whole body feels like it is vibrating all the time never stops and my muscles in legs and arms are very sore. The vibratings makes me feel like I am sitting on a washing machine all the time. Does anyone else get this all the time along with muscle tenderness?
Kylee91003

Re: Internal shaking

Postby aztwitchy on January 19th, 2013, 10:37 pm

yes...mine isn't constant but once a week at least i get that feeling...yucky
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Postby Kylee91003 on January 20th, 2013, 12:43 pm

Anyone else?
Kylee91003

Postby SecretAgentMan on January 20th, 2013, 3:58 pm

Used to have it bad. It was accompanied by a very subtle pins and needles feeling that would alternate between my hands and my feet. Thankfully my acupuncturist knew what he was doing and recognized that it was related to the brain. He treated it by stimulating the brain acupuncture points located on the ear. After the initial treatment in his office he put some little tiny 'ear seeds' on two of the points. They are small, hard black seeds on small band-aid square stickers. They are made specifically to be placed on points of the ear to continuously apply pressure to acupuncture points (acupressure). A couple times a day I would just press on them about 15 to 20 times in a row and left them on for 4 or 5 days. I noticed a difference the next day and it got better each day after until it was gone. Anyway, haven't had the sensation since. My advice is to try an acupuncturist.
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Postby lcanela on January 21st, 2013, 4:43 am

I have it too, especially when it started I had that feeling in my legs.

2 years before the twching started I remember myself thinking I could have high blood pressure (crazy thoughts) because I was feeling it in my left arm so I thought it was the bloodstream what I was feeling, but the doctor told me it was my nerves, at that moment I was happy that it was not my heart hahahaha.

Anyway, it is common for most of us I dare to say. try to relax, do not give more stress to your body, calm your mind, eat lots of fruits, take B supplements as they are good for your nerves, and I like taking magnesium I personally think it helps, feel free to try it as it is harmless.
Cheers! =)
lcanela

Postby BFS-twitcher on January 24th, 2013, 12:15 am

This is something I experienced for a while. Get your vitamin D levels checked. I was low in vitamin D and after about 4 months is started to get better and better. Not I only feel a slight vibrational at night when I lay in bed.

BFS has many symptoms and this is one of them.
BFS-twitcher

Postby aztwitchy on January 24th, 2013, 1:24 am

lots of good advice in here.
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Postby Seepi27 on January 24th, 2013, 7:13 am

I occasionally get the 'inner shakes' too - not often, but enough to be annoying. Not sure what causes it, but since I'm a f*cked up mess from medication withdrawal, it could very well be that. But I've heard other 'BFSers' complain of it too, so you're not alone by a long chalk.
Seepi27
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Syz on January 28th, 2013, 7:38 pm

I get vibrations throughout my body; they are usually worse at night and in the morning. I had an andrenal gland test from a NMD and found that my adrenal glands are overproducing from 9pm-10am which is consistent with my vibrations. Sometimes when it gets bad my jaw rattles and my teeth click. :)
Syz
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management