Videos on candida and twitching (must watch)

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Videos on candida and twitching (must watch)

Postby ag2002 on January 17th, 2013, 10:37 pm

Everyone should watch this video and look at this guys plan to get rid of it. This guy lays out how he got rid of his candida/pathogens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xXJtLwx5SU

http://maintenancemotions.com/my-candida-approach/
ag2002

Re: Videos on candida and twitching (must watch)

Postby chicagobfs on January 17th, 2013, 11:56 pm

And we hale candida ?
chicagobfs
Hero
Hero

Postby SecretAgentMan on January 19th, 2013, 10:20 am

chicagobfs wrote:And we have candida ?

I did, and getting rid of it was the first key step to my beating BFS. Based on my experience, I would tend to believe it is the main reason for most cases of BFS. Early on I posted a lot on candida and 'Leaky Gut Syndrome' (LGS) which is caused by candida and affects the immune and nervous system. I haven't watched the video, but I'd recommend most people reading up on candida and LGS and deciding for themselves. The problem is that most conventional medicine doctors do not acknowledge these problems, but hopefully that is changing.
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Postby SecretAgentMan on January 19th, 2013, 10:21 am

accidentally posted a duplicate post...
Last edited by SecretAgentMan on January 19th, 2013, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Postby chicagobfs on January 19th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Okey so this shirtless guy obviously is selling a "cure" once again it is for candida and Lyme or both! I'm just getting tired of all this weird sites that only makes me more sick when i read them...How to believe what is true what is not ?
chicagobfs
Hero
Hero

Postby aztwitchy on January 19th, 2013, 10:52 pm

chicagobfs wrote:Okey so this shirtless guy obviously is selling a "cure" once again it is for candida and Lyme or both! I'm just getting tired of all this weird sites that only makes me more sick when i read them...How to believe what is true what is not ?

I kinda agree...has quakery written all over it when you have to buy the answer to your woes...

there are plenty of candida diets out there for free though and its always worth a try.
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Postby BFSBurger on January 20th, 2013, 12:22 am

SecretAgentMan wrote:
chicagobfs wrote:And we have candida ?

I did, and getting rid of it was the first key step to my beating BFS. Based on my experience, I would tend to believe it is the main reason for most cases of BFS

Possibility for sure .... considering how many here report BFS starting after heavy antibiotics, which do nothing better than cause a severe candida overgrowth.

I personally had a major candida overgrowth after my Augmentin 875 course 1 week before my BFS began. I even went to the doctor begging for an antifungal and was refused it. B ....

Might have avoided this ....

Candida can be resolved with strict diet changes. And once again - juicing plays a huge role in it (dont believe me, google the phrase juicing and candida).

Avoid sugars. Dont juice fruits. Avoid gluten and yeast foods ... etc etc etc ... get a high quality probiotic, etc..
How I resolved my BFS within 1 year of onset:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128
BFSBurger
Saint
Saint

Postby SecretAgentMan on January 20th, 2013, 10:35 am

You can be weary of the used car salesman selling the car, but it doesn't mean cars aren't to be trusted. The message of the health problems caused by candida is real, he's just a shady character trying to make a buck. Luckily there are a lot of resources on the web to learn about candida and you even have a few forum members like myself with experience. Here is a good anti-candida supplement my doc here in Dayton put me on when I had a small relapse my first summer here.

http://www.thenaturalonline.com/klaire- ... -caps.html

Candida is extremely resilient and lives in colonies. It will protect itself so getting it under control on diet alone takes months. One slip up of ingesting something that feeds it (alcohol, sugar, grains, etc) can set you back a month. Taking this supplement allowed me to have those things in MODERATION. Its not a get out of jail free card. Anyway, once the candida is in check, make sure to take a probiotic supplement to reestablish the good stuff. Taking probiotics before the candida is in check is kind of a waste of money. If there is no place for it to establish, it will just go through your system. Also, the probiotics in yogurt are a gimmick, so that won't really count. You will want a dietary supplement capsule like they sell at Whole Foods in the refrigerated section. And I agree with BFSBurger. Lots and lots of fresh fruits and veggies in your diet will speed up the process. Organic, non-irradiated is the way to go.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management