Book Recommendation

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Book Recommendation

Postby SecretAgentMan on December 31st, 2012, 11:56 am

One of the biggest fears that I think people suffer with is the fear of death. It seems to be at the root of most fears. I recently read a book by Dr. Michael Newton, a hypnotherapist, called Journey of Souls. Apparently Dr. Newton was originally an atheist and did not believe in anything beyond the physical. It was through his hypnotherapy sessions that he discovered past life regressions were apparently real. When he began exploring past life regression he made another inadvertent discovery, that he could regress people to remember the time they spent in between lives in the 'spirit world' as he calls it. He refers to this state as the super conscious state. Over years of quiet study and regressing his clients into this super conscious state Dr. Newton was able to piece together a blueprint as to how the spirit world works, why we forget and come here to work out issues and learn lessons, and how magnificent each and every one of us truly is. Dr. Newton wrote a second book called Destiny of Souls to go into more detail based on his first book. I’m currently reading a third book called Memories of the Afterlife which is a compilation of case studies by hypnotherapists trained in his regression technique.

I wanted to post on this book because I think that a great deal of people here are ultimately afraid of their mortality, which BFS sufferers are constantly reminded of by their symptoms. What I like about Dr. Newton’s books is that out of the hundreds of regressions, no matter what people’s spiritual beliefs, they all had consistent stories of what it is like on the other side. The other thing that I really like is that Dr. Newton trained a network of hypnotherapists all over the world, which makes this an option for just about everyone to consider for themselves. This post is simply raise awareness on the subject in case there are any interested parties out there. Thanks for reading.
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Book Recommendation

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)