HELP!!!!!!

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

HELP!!!!!!

Postby Chazsc on December 12th, 2012, 12:45 pm

It Started 1 year and 2 Months Ago. The twitching/ spasms started Out In My eye and worked its way down to my entire body. Ive Literally Bad A Spasm In Every Muscle Since Then. Eyes, Ears, Mouth, Limbs You Name It. The first four months i went without help, But As It Got Worse I went To See A Doctor Then Eventually The Directed Me To A Neurologist. I Was Diagnosed With BFS. The Doctors Didnt Supply Me With Any Type Of Medication. I Really Dont Understand Why It Happened To Me, The Only Thing I Can Think Of Is Anxiety. But Its Been Going On For So Long, I cant Seem Pull My Self Into Thinking That Its Anxiety. The Contraction Is Currently In My Left Eye And Has Been Going At It For Almost Two Weeks. EVEN IN MY SLEEP.. Pls Im In Need Of Medication, Help, Answers. Im 5"11 and Weigh 125 Pounds. My Potassium, And Magnesium Levels Are Normal As Well. Id Like To Hear Others Opinions And Cases On ThIs Syndrome And How Do You Cope? Thank You.
Sincerely, Chaz H
Chazsc

Re: HELP!!!!!!

Postby aztwitchy on December 12th, 2012, 2:39 pm

sorry to hear you are feeling bad. my 2 cents would be to get in to a qualified neurologist who can prescribe medicine for your untreated anxiety and correctly diagnose you. Nobody on this forum is going to be able to get you the help or solve your problems. we all struggle with similar symptoms but first priority should be treating anxiety and getting a diagnosis.

good luck
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Re: HELP!!!!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management