Rate your BFS!

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Rate your BFS!

Postby mwagner on November 24th, 2012, 1:11 am

Change me to a B5, because my stupid tongue has twitched several times today. And, I'm a little stressed about it, and not sure why it's changing like this. Hopefully it's just temporary. It's little flicks on the side, a handful of times today. My lips too. Ugh. I hate this stuff!
mwagner
Saint
Saint

Postby bobajojo on November 24th, 2012, 8:33 am

Aw, sorry to hear that Mitra. Yeah, the ones I've been getting lately are in the back of my tongue on the sides. They happen very frequently during the day and when they started happening, I couldn't tell if it was a twitch, an air bubble, my tongue just hitting my teeth, etc. So I checked it out in the mirror and they are definitely fascics. I've been used to getting these in one spot at a time but lately they have been occurring simultaneously on both sides and on top (again in the back). Sucks. So I'm with ya Mitra. I hope it calms down for you. -Matt
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Postby bobajojo on November 26th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Updated results (37 replies):

Legs only - 3%
All over (no tongue issues)- 47%
All over (incl. tongue)- 50%

Just twitching- 22%
Twitching + Sensory- 58%
Twitching + cramping- 6%
Twitching, cramping, and sensory- 14%

Keep 'em coming if you haven't yet replied!
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Postby perform on November 27th, 2012, 3:55 am

C4
perform

Postby PetrifiedGuy33 on December 9th, 2012, 9:56 pm

B4 but tongue feeling weird recently so may graduate to b5 soon - should i be worried if i have twitched for many years and then suddenly i get tongue twitches? I hope not
PetrifiedGuy33
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby andman on December 12th, 2012, 9:43 am

A newbie (3 months twitching) entering this forum as a B4.
I'm almost ready to publishing my personal story, but just decided to enter the forum by labeling myself B4...

--
Take care,
Andy
andman

Postby Floydian on December 14th, 2012, 9:50 am

B4 for me although I had some tongue issues a few weeks ago.
Floydian
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby marvan on December 14th, 2012, 1:56 pm

B5
marvan

Postby TwitchingDuck on December 15th, 2012, 1:02 am

A 4
TwitchingDuck

Postby llamar1 on December 15th, 2012, 9:30 pm

I was an A4 up until today, but now as of this morning, I will put myself as an A5. My tongue had a few (less than ten) twitches on the left side today. First time for me. My progression is started right bicep Sept 21st 2012, then body wide around Sept 30th. Around late Oct./early Nov. they have subsided quite a bit. Hardly feel or notice them at all. So, I've been twitching for 3 months with really no other symptoms. Neuro did his clinical and didn't even need to give me an EMG because there was no reason too. I agree. There has been nothing else since this all started, so I say I'm good. I think one day I just sorta broke and this is how I am now. Some people get headaches (I never do) and some people twitch (like me). That's how I look at it. :D :D
llamar1

Postby saranov on December 19th, 2012, 5:06 pm

98% of the time I'm an A5, but I guess I could be a D5 as well. Occasionally I have sensory issues (random tingling that quickly goes away), and random shooting pains that last for a brief moment but it's a lot less frequent than the twitches.

I've been twitching for over 5 years but it has only been within the past year that I've noticed the random tingling. Have any of you other long-term twitchers had this happen? Does anyone else have "flare-ups" where it seems like there are days when the twitching goes into overdrive? I sure do... :?
saranov

Postby magnetizzum on July 6th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Saw this older post and it made me feel not so alone....I'm a b4...twitch all over...legs, calves, thighs, butt, delts, stomach, sometimes face but never tounge, some buzzing sensations, muscle vibrating sensations. Mentally happier on days of less symptoms and on here when my symptoms are worsened!
magnetizzum

Postby cecsix on July 7th, 2013, 8:04 am

I'm a b5, although tongue twitches are rare, I do get them. No cramps yet in the 6ish months since this started.
cecsix

Postby anita on July 8th, 2013, 4:20 am

A5, although I got my first cramp in the leg about 2 weeks ago. However, because it was an isolated event I though I won't count it.
As I said before I have a BFS plus syndrome, as I also get Raynaud's in hands and feet and I'm loosing my hair, all started at about the same time, 12-13 months ago. Raynaud's came first.
Anita
anita

Postby BobDownSouth on August 27th, 2013, 12:53 pm

I'm a B4 but I have more than occasional cramps as well but not always each week.

Regards!
Bob
BobDownSouth
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

PreviousNext

Return to Experiences with BFS