Juicing relieves my Cramps

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Juicing relieves my Cramps

Postby BFSBurger on December 6th, 2012, 7:13 pm

It works. I don't know why it works, but it works.

On my worst days (the days after I work out) I have pretty bad cramping in my calf. All day today, at least 14 hours straight, it has been constant aching and rigid knotted up tightness. Depressing and it hurt.

I bought a juicer last week just because i know the incredible value of juicing. Its probably the single most important thing you can do if you're dealing with health problems related to muscles, nerves, mitochondria, and the nervous system.

Tonight I juiced the following:

1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Yellow Bell Pepper
1 Red Bell Pepper
1/2 Cucumber
1/2 Pomegranate
3 large handfuls of leafy green lettuce
1 Celery stick

I got about 16 to 20 ounces of juice out of that.

Within about 10 minutes the most incredible, cooling, relaxing sensation came over my calf muscle and it just ...... released. This totally soothing calmness washed over it, repeatedly. As I type this I can still feel the cool washing over the muscle as it relaxes and stopped hurting for the first time in 14 hours today. Its seriously incredible. This happens nearly every time I juice. I am considering juicing in the morning and sipping from it all day at this point. There's just something in this stuff that is so healing.

Try it if you're dealing with knotted up long term cramps.

BFSB
How I resolved my BFS within 1 year of onset:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128
BFSBurger
Saint
Saint

Re: Juicing relieves my Cramps

Postby aztwitchy on December 7th, 2012, 10:34 am

throw some broccoli in there
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Postby chrissi on December 7th, 2012, 11:35 am

I love juicing as part of a healthy diet . Tip: Consider adding parsley for better detoxing effects:) . Theres actually not a lot of stuff better than brokkoli but...eww...well-...I do not really enjoy juices with it. I would also add a bit of tomatoe and carrots, those are VERYY tasty in juices and help for the "watery" taste in all juices that have cucumber in them.
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby BFSBurger on December 7th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Last night's juice was like a magic elixir ... but it was the most venomous, bitter crap I have ever juiced. I wasn't sure what was causing the bitterness.

Tonight I did everything except the pomegranate and there was no bitterness. Likewise there was no wonderful, cooling, muscle saturating healing feeling like last night.

Last night I juiced the whole pomegranate. The rough white stuff including the red sweet seeds. So that's the only different factor tonight.

I may try including the rough bitter white stuff tomorrow when I juice. See if there's that amazing magical sensation again. It really was an amazing feeling. And horrible taste.
How I resolved my BFS within 1 year of onset:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128
BFSBurger
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management