Possible newby

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Possible newby

Postby Jpg80 on October 24th, 2012, 4:10 pm

Hello

Just want to ask for advice, I started with a twitch on my right pinky finger in June which lasted a few hours it came back now and again, since then I get twitches everywhere (I googled it first bad move).I have had big twitches to small ones and was put on some anti depressants to help me sleep which to be fair did reduce the twitching but can't stop thinking about it.

I now wake up most morning with a scalloped to tongue I also get shaky fingers when I flex my wrist, this has completely stressed me out, I do strength tests daily, check muscles in the mirror constantly.

A neurologists says sounds like BFS so am going to get tests done.

Does this sound familiar to you guys?

Sorry also had buzzing/vibrating feeling in heels and hands and pins and needles

Thanks for reading
Jpg80

Re: Possible newby

Postby johnnythejet on October 24th, 2012, 4:54 pm

Not only does it sound familiar, it almost sounds like something a person would fabricate if he/she wanted to make people believe it was BFS. lol
So yes, sounds exactly like BFS to me. :)
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby Jpg80 on October 24th, 2012, 5:10 pm

Thanks feel like I'm going insane,go to bed with normal movement wake next morning with shaky fingers when move wrist up and down it's MADNESS
Jpg80

Postby Yuliasir on October 25th, 2012, 12:42 am

Nope, it is not madness, looks like it is really BFS :))) read this site, you'll find a tons of us with similar symptomes ;)))
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS