Just wanted to say thanks to everyone...

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone...

Postby iLeW123 on June 18th, 2012, 1:58 pm

Hi all.

You may remember me, my name is Lewis and I've had symptoms for 3 years, had a really bad episode of symptoms whilst studying for my medical finals and came across this forum. I really felt like I couldn't continue, because I felt so low about what was wrong with me. But after posting hear and reading many hundreds of peoples posts it allowed me to calm down and focus. As a result I passed!!!!!!! So I start work as a Doctor in July :) So would just like to say thank you to everyone who has replied to me, or simply posted their own experience here. I wouldn't have done it without you all.

So thank you so much, you'll never realise how much I appreciate you all

Best Regards

Lewis
iLeW123
Interested
Interested

Re: Just wanted to say thanks to everyone...

Postby plainslady on June 18th, 2012, 3:50 pm

Congrats to you Lewis! This is great news! These are the stories I love to hear....going on with life and making things happen despite the BFS. I'm so happy for you! :D

Frances
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”
plainslady
Hero
Hero

Postby Yuliasir on June 18th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Great news, Lewis!

I was so glad to read thay you passed exams (which i suppose are VERY HARD) that I wrote my message using Russian keyboard and have a re-write it now;))))

Welcome to the life, and again, i am so gald thay you overcome that nasty vicious circle! You are really a winner, never ever forget it!
Wish you many healthy and fruitful years as a Doctor ang generally... good start, good life!
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)