Bye bye

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Bye bye

Postby Silverbullet on February 28th, 2012, 1:04 pm

So bye Chrissi. Do have a good life. No doubt you will find something in that also other than face value
Silverbullet

Postby jerry2 on February 28th, 2012, 1:11 pm

Huuh, I thought stalking etc. could not happen on a board where there are people with health (not mental health) problems :-( Sad day this is...
jerry2
Saint
Saint

Postby Shanny63 on February 29th, 2012, 12:46 am

Chrissi I'm so sorry that u are leaving...you and I shared some great nights on chat I will always remember that...thank you for all your help and support over the last year....I wish you great happiness and good health...hugs your twitchy friend shanny...
Shanny63
Saint
Saint

Postby mwagner on February 29th, 2012, 9:03 am

Chrissi,

I'm SO sad to hear you're leaving. Let's please stay in touch. Your advice has been so valuable to me through the past 7 months, and I want you to know that I think your input on here has been so incredibly helpful to everyone.

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this.

I'll miss you and hope we can stay in touch in other venues.

Mitra
mwagner
Saint
Saint

Postby jerry2 on February 29th, 2012, 9:26 am

And I am sad the stalked one needs to leave, because there is no way to stop the stalker... I am thinking about leaving here also. I am so sad about Chrissi.
jerry2
Saint
Saint

Postby johnnythejet on February 29th, 2012, 9:31 am

jerry2 wrote:And I am sad the stalked one needs to leave, because there is no way to stop the stalker... I am thinking about leaving here also. I am so sad about Chrissi.

No need to leave Jerry. Word on the street is that the individual causing problems has been removed from the site. No need for anyone to leave because of this. :)
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby jerry2 on February 29th, 2012, 1:45 pm

I hope the word is true. I really found the remark about your face very rude to say the least. You look a handsome man, but that is beyond the point anyway how you look. So from this comment and from knowing Chrissi helping me in this 5 months I can make my conclusions about who is the "wolf" here.

And I really think we have anough burden with our own "wolves" inside us making us BFS :-/
jerry2
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on March 14th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Ive seemed to have overlooked this. If this stalking/ harassment has taken place and family members have been contacted, then i sincerley hope the mods/ admin have kicked this into touch.

Chrissi, your a star on this forum, your wisdom and passion to help fellow sufferers stands up there with other forum legends like Basso Mario etc. Just thought i'd tell you that.

Take care.
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby chrissi on March 15th, 2012, 4:30 am

Thanx for your kind words, as U see, after a little time passed I feel OK now to come back. Although Silverbullet has behaved in a very inappropriate and scary way, I want to make clear tat he has never stalked me in a sexual way or contacted my family members with is name-calling profaninity, his contact to my family was before he "went weird" with first robynn then me. The ways of is attachment were different from that.
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on March 15th, 2012, 5:01 am

chrissi wrote:Thanx for your kind words, as U see, after a little time passed I feel OK now to come back. Although Silverbullet has behaved in a very inappropriate and scary way, I want to make clear tat he has never stalked me in a sexual way or contacted my family members with is name-calling profaninity, his contact to my family was before he "went weird" with first robynn then me. The ways of is attachment were different from that.

Very pleased your OK and its now been sorted Chrissi. I was totally unaware that this was going on and you mention he did the same with Robynn :shock: It seems to me the guy as some serious issues to resort to this kind of behaviour. Hope admin can delete his profile so that you and Robynn dont have to look at his face anymore ...i reckon youve both gone through enough.

Take care.
raindog
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)