Bye bye

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Bye bye

Postby chrissi on February 28th, 2012, 10:34 am

I am leaving the board for personal issues and just wanted to leave this note so noone gets nervous about the question whether I left for health issues or not.
I want to thank this board for the support I got during my times of high anxiety. Take care twitchers

Chrissi
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Re: Bye bye

Postby Silverbullet on February 28th, 2012, 10:55 am

I am sorry to hear that. Everyone will be really sad to hear that. No one more than me. A lot of us have experienced extremely high anxiety in different ways and how it can affect us and our confidence and self worth.

Take care
Silverbullet

Postby plainslady on February 28th, 2012, 11:03 am

Chrissi, you have been a tremendous asset to this board and an educated voice of reason for all of us. I certainly respect your decision to leave the board. I wish you nothing but the very best in the days, months, and years to come.

Frances
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”
plainslady
Hero
Hero

Postby Jujulia on February 28th, 2012, 11:09 am

This board is losing an amazing member... that is sad... thanks for everything Chrissi and good luck.
Jujulia
Hero
Hero

Postby johnnythejet on February 28th, 2012, 11:19 am

Its a darn shame that fear caused by an unstable member would mean one of the most productive and caring members of this great community to leave us. It's a sad day in Twitchyland for sure. Best of luck to you, Chrissi. You will be missed.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby chrissi on February 28th, 2012, 11:41 am

Martin, you sick piece of crap. You DEFINATELY know that after banning you from FB and setting a filter for my emails this board was the last chance for you to attack me and this is the only reason I am leaving. I tell you right in your face..this is not kind of an "unhealthy attachment"..........this is very close to stalking. I curse the day I met you on this board and let you into my life trying to help you. YOU are a very very sick person. I am very aware of the fact that you know where I am living and that it is not a problem for you to get here, but don't you dare to ever try to get in contact with me or my family again. And be aware that I have copies of our latest skype sessions that I am willing to share with your wife if you do not stop contacting me.
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby wanderer on February 28th, 2012, 11:44 am

Take care chrissi your still the coolest and creative person I know on this board. Hope someday I will meet up with you and your hubby and we all shall sing "The Bard Song" :mrgreen:
wanderer
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Silverbullet on February 28th, 2012, 11:46 am

Bye all means share it!
Silverbullet

Postby Ghayes420 on February 28th, 2012, 12:05 pm

johnnythejet wrote:Its a darn shame that fear caused by an unstable member would mean one of the most productive and caring members of this great community to leave us. It's a sad day in Twitchyland for sure. Best of luck to you, Chrissi. You will be missed.

Spot on assessment Mr. Jet.

Chrissi, you are a very trusted and respected member on this board by many, many people myself included. I am sorry you have to deal with this unfortunate situation.

Please stay safe and you will always be missed here!

Kindly,
Greg
A very proud fasciculator since 8/14/2011. :)
Ghayes420
Hero
Hero

Postby Silverbullet on February 28th, 2012, 12:27 pm

Whatever you say hear Chrissi I was not threat to you and you know the truth. Whatever you are saying to others like a pack of wolves
Silverbullet

Postby mommylondon on February 28th, 2012, 12:31 pm

Only because I am and have been targeted on a few occasions myself I am not scared to tell it like it is which would be why I end up in so much crap all the time but Martin I'm telling you rite now to back off of Chrissi...She is nothing but a good spirit and soul and would do nothing but help anyone who needed it...I know personally (and u know I do) that she was nothing but a friend to you and she even chose to continue to try to help u even when I told her I had cut communication with you because of comments you had made....U need to back off of her seriously...

:evil:
Quote: To mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6BlNKCkRs
mommylondon
Saint
Saint

Postby Silverbullet on February 28th, 2012, 12:33 pm

I was wandering when you might have a go. But then you would say that, hardly a target.
Silverbullet

Postby chrissi on February 28th, 2012, 12:36 pm

Me and robynn both told you what your stange behaviour is doing to us and that we want you to stop that and this is the trust. I asked you several times to stop contacting me, SEVERAL TIMES....how would YOU call that ???????????????
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby Silverbullet on February 28th, 2012, 12:37 pm

There is always 2 sides to everything. How could she have been a friend. Friends wouldn't say what is above and how could I know where she lives, honestly unless I am psychic for God sake
Silverbullet

Postby Silverbullet on February 28th, 2012, 12:41 pm

Strange according to who? You !! and your mate across the pond, hardly a wide vote. You have judge it all wrong. The bad and the good people are never so clearly divided. Live is just not so simple
Silverbullet

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)