Coral Calcium

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Coral Calcium

Postby Nole on November 4th, 2002, 10:53 am

Has any one tried or is taking a coral calcium supplement? Just want to get some more info on it. I saw an infomercial on it and did some reasearch and it seems to have many benefits. I am thinking of ordering it, I am frequently getting sick and have a low immune system ontop of the BFS (that is under control now). Just wanted some input if anyone has taken it.

Thanks
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Coral calcium

Postby ppoo on November 4th, 2002, 12:54 pm

Yes! I had read & heard a lot about coral calcium and decided to order it from a company called Health Thru Nutrition. Coral calcium has claimed to have helped ALS patients (read the testimonies) and many other diseases. I decided to order the Pak of Life to see if any of this BFS stuff could be kept to a minimum. I've only been taking it in (sachet form) for a couple of weeks, & have been more stressed than usual. Unfortunately my twitching hasn't seemed to have gotten any better, but I'm going to keep at it & hope for the best. Let me know how it goes if you decide to try it.
ppoo

Postby Nole on November 4th, 2002, 3:05 pm

Thanks for the info. I would like to know how it works for you so keep me posted. The best remedy I have found for this BFS is stress reduction, it makes a major difference in the twitching. It takes awhile for your body to settle down after a stressful period but it will get better, believe me. Best of luck.
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management