Someone who is dying?

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Someone who is dying?

Postby german on May 2nd, 2011, 6:28 pm

WOW. If you're reading this I speak life and health over your body and life. You are healthy and whole. You are not sick, only oppressed.

My name is Jeff but on here I'm called german. I have secretly struggled with fear since I was a child ( around 11y/o). I became a Christian at a young age and noticed my issues started around the same time. I started drinking around 12 y/o and partied and drank my cares away until I realized my life was pointless and had no purpose. By Gods grace he showed me how much he loved me and I fell totally in love with Jesus, I was totally sold out for God in my heart but struggled in my flesh with sin and rebellion. Shortly after my renewed relationship with Jesus, fear hit me like a mack truck. I was constantly tormented with intense fear and abdominal pain that the doctors couldn't diagnose. I tried to fight it with positive confession but I soon tired and gave up. From that time until now everything got worse. I finally started taking pain meds because of the stomach pain and developed a habit with them. I got put on clonazepam and have been on it for 3 years. During this 10 year stint, I revolved in the cycle of going to the Dr. to calm my self diagnosis and then relax for 2-3 months until I freaked out about something else. When finally coming to the fear of als I started pleading with God and BAM! It finally hit me. I had Messed up big time.

What did I do. 1st, I loved God, believed who he said he was but I didn't believe who He SAID I WAS. 2nd, I meditated, believed and confessed death, anxiety, fear and sickness over every aspect of my life for over 10 years. I basically believed satan in stead of God out of fear.

Now I'm starting at square 1 again. I wasted 10 years and God never left but he does want me free. God loves us, he wants and promises good things for us. He saved our souls and demands that we trust him with our actual lives here on earth. He demands this because he loves his children and can't stand to see us struggle because he knows that we can't handle the burden of worrying about our lives. He also demands this because he is the only protection from satans effort to destroy our lives. I'll give an example. If I planted a seed in your head about your spouse possibly cheating on you, you would be forced to make a few decisions. 1. Believe it or not. 2. Ask them about it or not. 3. Believe them or not.

If you believed enough to be concerned, you would ask. If you were told that it wasn't true but still had fears because of doubt, it would start to affect your emotions. After affecting your emotions... your actions and after your actions... your life. All the while your spouse never did anything and loves you.

Satan screams lies at you to scare you into doubt and twists even the truth to confuse you and cause more doubt and fear. Once he has you, it's a horrible existence and a cycle.

BUT... God has a different plan. Once you come to the end of your efforts and are so tired and worn out that all you can do is call on him, it's the beginning of a new life. This probably won't come fast. He will take you back to your fears and say " okay, lets do this again" " remember last time, I love you, I got you, lets not do that again"

Trust him and walk. No hocus pocus, no mumbo jumbo, nothing weird. Just him loving you and you loving him and believing him for and with your life. The confession of his promises is for you. satan brainwashed you and got you were you are now with lies. Now you have to replace it with truth.

Jesus loves you and gave his life for you, His grace and love are incredible and unmatched. Nothing can keep him from you.

Jesus said " if you deny me before men, I'll deny you before my Father in heaven. He also said a pig returns to it's filth. Well, Peter denied him 3 times. He then cried and went back to his old life. In the story of the prodigal son, the son is in the pig pens, filthy and starving but heads home. The word says Jesus walked peter through repentance.Jesus did everything for him. The father saw his son from a distance and ran to him. He didn't see the filth, the mistakes or the sin. He simply saw his baby boy he thought to be dead but in front of him alive. Jesus isn't a liar, so how did this stuff happen. It happened because were sin abounds grace abounded more. You can't top Gods love. We truly can't comprehend it.

If you are suffering and need help, another chance or the ability to stand. Call out to Jesus. Talk to God, tell him were you lack, were you hurt and what you feel. He already knows. If you can't believe his promises,pray, read the word and make a decision to stand on it. The devil is a liar. Always know Jesus loves you, he will never fail you or forsake you.

Oh, the person dying.... It's the old you buried with Christ and raised to a new life. Be blessed everyone.
german
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Someone who is dying?

Postby mommylondon on May 2nd, 2011, 10:05 pm

Hi Jeff. I just wanted to post on this and tell you how much I appreciate it a enjoyed reading it. Thank you for taking the time to type out a message of hope. I can tell you put a lot of thought and heart into this, and didnt want you to think that it went unrecognized or unappreciated. It may not get a lot of responses but trust me, there are many on here that will read it and take it too heart. What you said meant alot to me personally.

Take care Jeff and talk soon.

Your friend

Robynn :D
Quote: To mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6BlNKCkRs
mommylondon
Saint
Saint

Postby DoubleD on May 2nd, 2011, 11:36 pm

One of the greatest post ever. Thanks for bumping it ML
" By this all men will know that you are my diciples, if you love one another." John 13:35

10 years BFS
24/7 twitches all over
Cramps, tingling, buzzing, and a host of other weird things
Until you own your BFS, you will never disown als
DoubleD
Saint
Saint

Postby aussie sufferer on May 3rd, 2011, 12:41 am

Without sounding like an athiest or wanting to start a religious debate...and I possibly can understand the motivation for such a post, can I also please say that is is a site about BFS and associated issues. And as such I would not want it to become a site for evangelical or purely religious postings. Also there are many different 'faiths'..and those who may not have a 'devine faith' at all. It actually may even be offensive to some???? Please consider the wider BFS community when posting.
Thankyou
Rodger
aussie sufferer
Saint
Saint

Postby msm on May 3rd, 2011, 2:06 am

Jeff, I agree with you wholeheartedly and being a steadfast Catholic Christian I understand where you are coming from. Everyone deals with thier problems in different ways and if you choose to deal with your BFS in this fashion than you will find the solace you need to get through it.

Mary
msm
Hero
Hero

Postby chicagobfs on May 3rd, 2011, 12:06 pm

Jesus loves you and gave you this crap to prove how much you love him? I don't like good like this. However if it's make you fell better that's fine,whatever works.
chicagobfs
Hero
Hero

Postby fox2run on May 3rd, 2011, 3:35 pm

Is it really possible to read something like this in 2011? :?
fox2run
Saint
Saint

Postby mommylondon on May 3rd, 2011, 4:44 pm

I personally did not feel as if German (Jeff) was trying to hurt or offend anyone or what the board is used for. He placed his post in the appropriate section under "General Topics" I thought anyway. If someone doesnt believe or doesnt want to participate in his particular discussion, then quite simply, move along to another topic or opinion that interest you. I dont believe that he is trying to push any thing on any one. I think he was just trying to post a message of hope for those that do share his faith. Everyone on here is entitled to post their different ways of coping with this condition, just as all kinds of different people will log on here to see and read the different ways others are coping. Its an open health forum for BFSers.

Take care everyone, and thanks again Jeff.

Robynn :D
Quote: To mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6BlNKCkRs
mommylondon
Saint
Saint

Postby RandyR on May 3rd, 2011, 6:30 pm

I must agree with Double D, this is one of the best posts that I have read on here. :D

I don't remember reading anywhere on here where someone was not allowed to state there religious preferance's. The great thing about the computer is, there is a back button for when you click on something you don't agree with or choose to beleive, just move your curser over it and click. I have used that back arrow numerous times on here.

Thanks for the GREAT post, after seeing the thread title I was releived and refreshed to read it.... :D

And I beleive that God will let bad things happen to you to bring you closer to him, we are supposed to live in the world and not of the world. Look around they are alot of people worse off than us, and you know this thats why you are here......

God Bless you brother and I look foward to more posts from you. 8)

Randy
PAX ARMIS ACQUIRITUR

But they who wait upon the lord shall
renew their strength; they shall mount up with
wings as Eagles; they shall run, and not be
weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.(ISAIAH 40:31)
RandyR
Hero
Hero

Postby tiggida on May 3rd, 2011, 6:55 pm

Yes, Thanks for this post Jeff. One of the best ever. I am a believer and I also wholeheartedly agree with what you have said. I know you didn't mean to offend, even if some are offended. I think you posted in the appropriate place "General Topics" relating to how you are dealing with your BFS. Take Care. God Bless! :D
tiggida
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby raindog on May 3rd, 2011, 7:33 pm

Was Jesus born again and if so is he the lead singer in the fleet foxes?

http://youtu.be/brZTvGIzeGg

:D
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby RandyR on May 3rd, 2011, 7:43 pm

raindog wrote:Was Jesus born again and if so is he the lead singer in the fleet foxes?

http://youtu.be/brZTvGIzeGg

:D

I don't know, but is that you in your avatar??? You look so life like.. :lol:
PAX ARMIS ACQUIRITUR

But they who wait upon the lord shall
renew their strength; they shall mount up with
wings as Eagles; they shall run, and not be
weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.(ISAIAH 40:31)
RandyR
Hero
Hero

Postby german on May 3rd, 2011, 8:41 pm

To those that were edified and built up by what I said, Great!!! For those that were offended, read my other posts, question others about my character, look and see if I look down on others of different faiths. I stand by what I said because if I didn't... I would believe in Jesus. While I regret that some were offended by my post, I won't apologize for what I believe or feel guilty for the confidence I have in my savior Jesus. I will post 1 more time on the site about Jesus and then the others will know where I stand and know I can be contacted If they want to talk. For the offended, I don't get upset at your beliefs or the shots taken at Jesus , God doesn't need me to come to his defense. In return, lets be adult. We all know people do believe different things, so don't cry like a 3 year old who's cibling appeared to get more candy than they did. I hope you all are blessed with health, peace and strength every day from this day forward.
german
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby garym on May 3rd, 2011, 11:09 pm

again, let's keep this type of post in the lounge.

Thanks,
Gary
garym

Postby aussie sufferer on May 4th, 2011, 3:26 am

so don't cry like a 3 year old who's cibling appeared to get more candy than they did

No need to get personal. My response was my opinion ( maybe I am an atheist...by default...not that that should be any crime ???) and certainly was not intended to be disrespectful to others nor their beliefs,and I dont believe the tone of my response suggested that in any way. Nor did I have 'shot at Jesus'. Nor do I question the way people cope when dealing with their BFS. I just asked for some 'toning' down when posting, or as Garym suggested keep it to the lounge area.
Sheesh..politics ,religion..and seex maybe.. the old adage is correct... taboo areas of debate...for fear of retribution! :roll:
cheers
Rodger
aussie sufferer
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)