Aston Villa FC

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Aston Villa FC

Postby steve67 on February 20th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Anyone here into Football(soccer).This is the team i follow in the English premier league and are owned by an American(Randy Lerner) who i believe also owns an American football team but cant remember which one.He recently paid 24 million££££££££££££££ for a stiker and i must say although i had my doubts when he first took over,he has looked after the fans along the way.
steve67
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Aston Villa FC

Postby RobbieBfs on February 20th, 2011, 4:23 pm

Last edited by RobbieBfs on April 9th, 2011, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobbieBfs
Hero
Hero

Postby dARR on February 20th, 2011, 4:52 pm

Randy Lerner owns the Cleveland Browns.

Good old Benty eh? he is a goal scorer ill give him that.I have a slight soft spot for the villa because of Staunton and McGrath...but I hated M. Oneill. I like houllier though....but most of all Im jealous because you have bobby pires warming ye're bench...
I guess you'll be shouting for us on Sunday Steve?...wouldnt want Birmingham City to lift a cup.

ARS-ENAL, ARS-ENAL FC are by FAR the greatest team the world has ever seen.

Also did you know Villa are immortalised in the Pinter play "the dumb waiter"? True story.
He who fights with Monsters might take care lest he thereby become a Monster and if you gaze long into the Abyss the Abyss also gazes into you. Fredrich Nietzche, Beyond Good and Evil
dARR
Hero
Hero

Postby steve67 on February 21st, 2011, 5:14 am

Paul Mcgrath now theres a legend.Hardly ever trained was drunk a lot of the time but boy could he defend and always be in the right place at the right time.As for next sunday....................................DONT LET THE BLUES BRING ANYTHING BACK EXCEPT THERE SORRY ASSES :lol:
steve67
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)