Registering as a user - HOW TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT ACTIVATED

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Registering as a user - HOW TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT ACTIVATED

Postby JohnV on February 1st, 2011, 9:59 am

Hello all,

The AboutBFS forum is open and available for all to read without registering for an account, but if you would like to Post on the forums, interact privately with members, be alerted by email when a topic is updated, etc. you must register for an account. To do so the first step is to click the "Register" link in the upper right hand corner of the forum and fill out the required information, paying particular attention to the question about when you were born.

**** IMPORTANT ****
Once you have registered your account, you MUST reply to the "Welcome to 'AboutBFS.com'" you receive, and request activation. Blank out the password but I need to know the exact username you registered with. If you have not received the activation email within a 24 hours, check your spam / junk email folder. If you have problems registering, you may send an email to: aboutbfs <(-at sign-)> gmail.com.

Due to the massive amount of spam accounts registered on a daily basis, I will only be manually activating accounts that have directly contacted me for activation. My time has been too limited of late to follow up with checking out all of the new accounts, and this will help me keep the forums free from spam and usable for you.

Thanks for your understanding and for your participation in the forums!
JohnV
Webmaster
http://www.AboutBFS.com
JohnV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Registering as a user - HOW TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT ACTIVATED

Postby Wells05 on April 14th, 2011, 6:02 pm

Please activate. Thank you
Wells05
Hero
Hero

Re: Registering as a user - HOW TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT ACTIVATED

Postby JohnV on April 15th, 2011, 1:57 pm

Hello -

If you can post, you have already been activated.

Thanks,

JohnV
JohnV
Webmaster
http://www.AboutBFS.com
JohnV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Registering as a user - HOW TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT ACTIVATE

Postby garym on September 29th, 2015, 8:01 am

Unfortunately our administrator is no longer approving new members.....please take advantage of the vast amount of information on this site pertaining to BFS, but understand that your request for membership will go unanswered....I apologize

gary
garym

Re: Registering as a user - HOW TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT ACTIVATE

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS