Happy Holidays

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Happy Holidays

Postby dARR on December 14th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Hey guys,

Im gonna take a little break from the board(not that anyone cares!!!) for the holidays.

I have an awful amount of work to do(we know how ADDICTIVE this board is) and really wanna spend time with my family and friends over the christmas and new year without the bfs cloud..
Im travelling stateside for 10 days in the big apple so that will be fun and my whole family are getting together this year for the first time since i was a wee lad...fun times...

I rally want to wish ye all the merriest time of the merriest christmas and a peaceful and contented holiday.

I know iv had my disagreements and rows * looks at Robynn * and I apologize for that.

I will be having a large drink...hell il be having a selection of large drinks in yere honour and if any of ye come across an irish whiskey or a baileys have a sup for your irish twitching companion Darr.

See ye all in January,

Darragh

p.s if anyone claims to be dx'd with the big one someone email me ok.
He who fights with Monsters might take care lest he thereby become a Monster and if you gaze long into the Abyss the Abyss also gazes into you. Fredrich Nietzche, Beyond Good and Evil
dARR
Hero
Hero

Re: Happy Holidays

Postby Crazy with Worry on December 14th, 2010, 7:02 pm

Hi dARR,
You will be missed!
Enjoy your time here in the Big Apple. It is cold...but a nice time of the year.
Happy holidays to you, too...
Hopefully, 2011 will be a great year for all!
Best Regards,
Victoria
Crazy with Worry

Postby tym2chill on December 14th, 2010, 8:02 pm

Hey dARR
have a great holiday in the Big Apple-
if i get a baileys and cream or an irish whiskey i will toast ya one
D
Live by the knights code:
Truth
Honor
Justice
Valor
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL
tym2chill
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby ImOK on December 14th, 2010, 8:11 pm

Darragh -Think I'll go straight to the liquor cabinet and have a shot of Macallan in honor of your forum vacation. I haven't been posting much either due to time constraints and will also be off for a few weeks at least with family but it is that time of the year. Maybe I'll finish that silly cat book you put me onto (makes my cat's life look posh so there's no explaining it.....)

I really think I'm better off with Lao Tzu for philosophy rather than Soseki so I'll leave a few quotes for the holidays.
Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try the world is beyond the winning.

I sincerely hoping that everyone enjoys their holiday and finds peace and renewal.
ImOK
Saint
Saint

Postby mommylondon on December 14th, 2010, 9:31 pm

Have a nice Holiday from the board Darr and I hope you have a Merry Christmas, you and your family. Have fun in The Big Apple. :D

I will most definitely have me some Baileys in your honor :D One of my favorites.

Take Care

Robynn :D
Quote: To mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6BlNKCkRs
mommylondon
Saint
Saint

Postby aussie sufferer on December 15th, 2010, 6:40 am

Have a great break Darr. I am sure things will not change when you get back!
have a Guinness for me!
Merry xmas!
cheers
Rodger
aussie sufferer
Saint
Saint

Postby msm on December 15th, 2010, 1:47 pm

Happy HOlidays and enjoy your time stateside. I hope the break from the board refreshes you and you come back with some invigoratig advice for the rest of us. Have a wonderful time, hope you post soon :D

Mary
msm
Hero
Hero

Postby Barbie800 on December 23rd, 2010, 7:59 pm

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!
Barbie800
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)