Tottenham fans!!

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Tottenham fans!!

Postby dARR on September 16th, 2010, 10:30 am

I know that non U.K users may not get the reference but under my interests I list The Gunners as an interest and it comes up as *beep* F.C..Hilarious..Bloody Tottenham loving moderators...
He who fights with Monsters might take care lest he thereby become a Monster and if you gaze long into the Abyss the Abyss also gazes into you. Fredrich Nietzche, Beyond Good and Evil
dARR
Hero
Hero

Re: Tottenham fans!!

Postby RobbieBfs on September 22nd, 2010, 10:37 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by RobbieBfs on October 27th, 2010, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RobbieBfs
Hero
Hero

Postby dARR on September 22nd, 2010, 12:30 pm

Even if they were theyd be the greatest table tennis team in History!
I took a special interest in the Jets Patriots game last weekend...Sanchez looks a player and its always good to see Tom Brady on his ass!
He who fights with Monsters might take care lest he thereby become a Monster and if you gaze long into the Abyss the Abyss also gazes into you. Fredrich Nietzche, Beyond Good and Evil
dARR
Hero
Hero

Postby RobbieBfs on September 22nd, 2010, 3:12 pm

Last edited by RobbieBfs on October 28th, 2010, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobbieBfs
Hero
Hero

Postby msm on September 22nd, 2010, 7:33 pm

I too love to see Tom Brady on his ass. I think the Patriots are an Nfl pampered to team with an easy schedule who they think can do no wrong even when they cheat. So when the jets or anyone else takes them out it makes my Sunday.
msm
Hero
Hero

Postby RobbieBfs on September 23rd, 2010, 10:04 am

Last edited by RobbieBfs on October 28th, 2010, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobbieBfs
Hero
Hero

Postby msm on September 23rd, 2010, 2:21 pm

Yes but at least Rex Ryan has the gumption to get the team where they needed to be and the defense has been quite good. The offense with Sanchez and Dustin Keller has been good as well. I just hope the injuries and DUI don't hurt them this week and I hope they pound the Patriots next time as well. Mangini was a putz anyway and he still stinks at the Browns.
msm
Hero
Hero

Postby RobbieBfs on September 23rd, 2010, 3:35 pm

RobbieBfs
Hero
Hero

Postby msm on September 23rd, 2010, 6:43 pm

Lets hope so, I can't believe Revis holds out on his contract and come up injured the second he steps on the field practically. I could have killed him. He reminds me of Bob Sanders from the colts who plays like a quarter of a game every season this season no exception and is immediataly out. I think if they can beat them this Sunday it will show us what they can truly do and the Bills are a joke so no problems there! Thank God and direct tv for NFL Sunday ticket! I can watch college football all day Saturday, and NFL Sunday and Monday. Lets go Jets!

PS whats up with Bret Favre and the rest of the VIkings? Percy Harvin stinks, they have no real receivers, they let the Cubs have Chester Taylor, I don't hold out much hope of them beating Green Bay this year, the only thing they have going for them is Adrian Peterson who is an army of one on that team!

Mary
msm
Hero
Hero

Postby RobbieBfs on September 23rd, 2010, 8:35 pm

Last edited by RobbieBfs on October 28th, 2010, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobbieBfs
Hero
Hero

Postby msm on September 23rd, 2010, 10:26 pm

RObbie, I am definitaly aware of how talented Harven is I watched all the Florida games when he was there. I remember one particularly memorable occasion when everyone was wondering how they were going to beat Troy Smith in the National Championship with ohio state. Needless to say the game was a massacre. I guess thats whats so dissapointing to me that such a talented player, and he was good last year as well has to miss so much because of his migraines. I will give him his props though you are absolutely right. And yes I agree the schedule is not so easy as last year and I think Favre should have not tried to duplicate what he did last year and gone out on a high note. Now we just need to worry about the Jets keeping it together which I think they can and beating the Patriots a second time and going to the Superbowl. Wouldn't that be something. Yes I love football and also basketball and baseball. I think its because I was a single mom to my son and decided that sports was way more exciting than realty shows. I watch Mike and MIke to start out my morning while I work out on the bike and folllow it up at work with First Take and later in the afternoon with college football live. We definitely lead a charmed life because no one can tell us to turn it off!

Mary
msm
Hero
Hero

Postby RobbieBfs on September 24th, 2010, 9:18 am

Last edited by RobbieBfs on October 28th, 2010, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobbieBfs
Hero
Hero

Postby msm on September 24th, 2010, 5:46 pm

Thanks Robbie, the highlights even made the music more bearable. He is an awesome talent I just wished he got to play more and show more of his stuff in the NFL. What he showed last year was pretty *beep* good. Hopefully his health picks up and he can play more again.

Mary
msm
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)