Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Horny goat weed

Postby raindog on December 10th, 2009, 5:52 am

raindog
Saint
Saint

Re: Horny goat weed

Postby basso on December 10th, 2009, 9:30 am

Dam-n, that goats got great bleating chops. He really styles his bleat, interjecting it in just the right place in the music. It's like total commitment, right! He stands there like a champ, great posture, uses a few swishes of his tail so that he's solid and all that, and lets 'er rip, right from the abdomen. In a world of spoiled entitled kids, that's one goat who never lost touch with his roots. Thanks for sharin' Raindog...it's cool.

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on December 10th, 2009, 2:27 pm

basso wrote:Dam-n, that goats got great bleating chops. He really styles his bleat, interjecting it in just the right place in the music. It's like total commitment, right! He stands there like a champ, great posture, uses a few swishes of his tail so that he's solid and all that, and lets 'er rip, right from the abdomen. In a world of spoiled entitled kids, that's one goat who never lost touch with his roots. Thanks for sharin' Raindog...it's cool.

Basso

Cheers Basso, You have a such a way with words. They give new meaning to the clip when you playback and watch the goat :D

Here's another funny one, well i thought so...had a few tellings off like this in my time i can tell you :shock: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXLxM0u1aJw
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on December 10th, 2009, 6:04 pm

Those are two tom cats, so it's a homo cat spat. Although, it does sound like an impression of my wife...without the vitriol. :lol: The orange cat is chatting up the black one, telling him just how fantastic the leather is going to feline; which is short for feel that on your behind. The black fella isn't sure "I've never done bondage, and you never mentioned that on the Internet ChatCat site." Orangey says "Didn't want to scare you off, now, did I?" "OK," mews Blacky "but first I want you to screech at me for a few minutes to put me in the mood. Make it real nasty, but not too long, because my wife will be expecting me home for dinner." :mrgreen:

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby highpriority4 on December 10th, 2009, 9:43 pm

Okay, that 2nd video was freaking funny!!

Basso, FFS some of the impressions you take from things...I seriously about fell out of my chair laughing. But now I'm wondering, how the hell do you know all about homo sites and bondage? Tell us, do you have whips under your bed? I'm purely speculating here...but I bet its pink, not black. :lol:

~*~Amy~*~
Aint no, rhyme or reason, no complicated meanin'
Aint no, need to overthink it, let go laughin'
Life dont go, quite like we planned it, we try so hard to understand it
Irrefutable, indisputable, absoluteable, totally beautiful fact is, Psssh
It happens...
highpriority4
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on December 11th, 2009, 10:13 am

basso wrote:Those are two tom cats, so it's a homo cat spat. Although, it does sound like an impression of my wife...without the vitriol. :lol: The orange cat is chatting up the black one, telling him just how fantastic the leather is going to feline; which is short for feel that on your behind. The black fella isn't sure "I've never done bondage, and you never mentioned that on the Internet ChatCat site." Orangey says "Didn't want to scare you off, now, did I?" "OK," mews Blacky "but first I want you to screech at me for a few minutes to put me in the mood. Make it real nasty, but not too long, because my wife will be expecting me home for dinner." :mrgreen:

Basso

Absolute Quality basso Image Image Image Image Image Image
raindog
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)