Moving on to BIGGER and better things

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Moving on to BIGGER and better things

Postby wjjw on November 22nd, 2009, 5:40 pm

This is my last post on AboutBFS. I've decided that if I'm going to spend any time out of my busy life on a forum at all, it should be one that I could "gain" from. There is nothing more that I could say to keep people from needlessly worrying. I've quoted neurology studies, visited the "scary sites" and even investigated fearful claims that had an imaginary, but not real basis. I've even PM'ed a few people who seemed in need, and offered them my phone number. That was guys too, not just the great looking women on this site :-). I've even tried jarring your mind with certain spiritual principles, that offer hope to everyone, should you choose to energize yourself with their power. Since that probably didn't help, I figured that on my exit, I'd try a more "physical" approach. I'm making one last effort to bring you to a place where you can make real "gains" and completely take your mind off of twitching, "neuros," and EMGs which you don't need to begin with. Now, you may look upon this, and think I am joking, or watch too many infomercials on late night TV. But I assure you, it's for real. I have personally investigated the claims, and experimented with it. Not that I needed to, of course! But hey, "more" of a good thing can sometimes be an even better thing!

Basso has advised many a young poster to get the hell out of here and spend more time "boinking." This may even help you have more fun with that. Sorry girls, it's mostly the guys who will benefit from this. However, if you can get your husbands or boyfriends interested, it may well take your mind off of twitching completely. So, I'm outta here guys. Hope to see in in a different web forum. One in which, like here, the members know a few more things than even doctors who specialize in that area … LOL

Raindog, I have a feeling you'll like this one :wink:

http://www.pegym.com/

Cheers!
Bill

“My son, believe not that which any man saith, not even I, the Lord Buddha, unless it appeals to your common sense. And even then, do not believe it, but treat it as a reasonable hypothesis until such time that you can prove it for yourself.”
–Buddha, from “A Soul's Journey” by Peter Richelieu
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Re: Moving on to BIGGER and better things

Postby jro on November 22nd, 2009, 7:57 pm

Your time spent here is greatly valued and your spirit of wanting to help others and to relate as one human being to another will be missed. I wish hope the things you move on to enrich your life.

jro
jro
Saint
Saint

Postby twin2 on November 22nd, 2009, 10:18 pm

Thanks Bill. Your time here was well-spent. Many of us have benefitted from your support. Take care out there. If you ever think of us, pop in and say hello. I know you said this is your last post, but just humor me and say you will : )

All the best.

Becky
twin2
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on November 23rd, 2009, 6:41 pm

wjjw wrote:This is my last post on AboutBFS. I've decided that if I'm going to spend any time out of my busy life on a forum at all, it should be one that I could "gain" from. There is nothing more that I could say to keep people from needlessly worrying. I've quoted neurology studies, visited the "scary sites" and even investigated fearful claims that had an imaginary, but not real basis. I've even PM'ed a few people who seemed in need, and offered them my phone number. That was guys too, not just the great looking women on this site :-). I've even tried jarring your mind with certain spiritual principles, that offer hope to everyone, should you choose to energize yourself with their power. Since that probably didn't help, I figured that on my exit, I'd try a more "physical" approach. I'm making one last effort to bring you to a place where you can make real "gains" and completely take your mind off of twitching, "neuros," and EMGs which you don't need to begin with. Now, you may look upon this, and think I am joking, or watch too many infomercials on late night TV. But I assure you, it's for real. I have personally investigated the claims, and experimented with it. Not that I needed to, of course! But hey, "more" of a good thing can sometimes be an even better thing!

Basso has advised many a young poster to get the hell out of here and spend more time "boinking." This may even help you have more fun with that. Sorry girls, it's mostly the guys who will benefit from this. However, if you can get your husbands or boyfriends interested, it may well take your mind off of twitching completely. So, I'm outta here guys. Hope to see in in a different web forum. One in which, like here, the members know a few more things than even doctors who specialize in that area … LOL

Raindog, I have a feeling you'll like this one :wink:

http://www.pegym.com/

Cheers!
Bill

Hey Bill Good luck on your journey and remember to stop by once in a while. :D

Thanks for link to the exercises i did a fair few earlier in the bath tub, using my left hand with some soap on ...kept sliding off :oops: still it killed half an hour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take care mate.
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby MarioMangler on November 23rd, 2009, 6:46 pm

To steal a quote from Gizmo...

"Bye Billlleeeee."
BFS FAQ:
1. No, that's not bulbar
2. No, the location doesn't matter
3. Yes, we have all had that symptom
4. No, you're not the exception
5. No, that's not ominous
6. No, you don't need an EMG
7. Yes, you will be fine
MarioMangler
Saint
Saint

Postby highpriority4 on November 24th, 2009, 9:21 am

**hugs Bill**

How come I never got one of those special Bill talks??!! :wink:

Nothing but the best for you...one of the best for sure.

~*~Amy~*~
Aint no, rhyme or reason, no complicated meanin'
Aint no, need to overthink it, let go laughin'
Life dont go, quite like we planned it, we try so hard to understand it
Irrefutable, indisputable, absoluteable, totally beautiful fact is, Psssh
It happens...
highpriority4
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)