A funny story...

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

A funny story...

Postby angusglover on September 11th, 2009, 8:44 am

The Black Bra
The other day I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and of course I have been married for 20+ years.
We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by wearing a black leather bra & bodice, stiletto heels and a mask over just our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.
Here's how it all went :

My engaged friend:
The other night my boyfriend came over and found me wearing a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.
He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made love all night long.

The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office an d I was wearing the leather bodice, heels and mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said.
"What's for dinner, Batman?"
"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"
angusglover
Saint
Saint

Re: A funny story...

Postby highpriority4 on September 11th, 2009, 10:04 am

Okay...there is something wrong with that man!!! Guys, is there really any of you that would say that if your girl was wearing that when you got home from work???!!!!!!!

Just a side note, if anyone says "yes"...I will never NEVER let you live it down...and neither with Angus I bet. :wink:

~*~Amy~*~
Aint no, rhyme or reason, no complicated meanin'
Aint no, need to overthink it, let go laughin'
Life dont go, quite like we planned it, we try so hard to understand it
Irrefutable, indisputable, absoluteable, totally beautiful fact is, Psssh
It happens...
highpriority4
Saint
Saint

Postby twin2 on September 11th, 2009, 10:10 am

I've been married for ten years, but I think that would make my husband's week. Of course, I don't really cook, so there would be no use asking anyway . . .
twin2
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)