My Tramadol Experience...

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby mikey35 on October 17th, 2007, 8:00 pm

I was put on Tramadol and have been on it for the past 10 days. 2 pills 3x a day = 300mg.

This was done because of s1 nerve radiculopathy on both sides, degenerative disc disease at s1 and the icing on the cake -- I "threw" my back out playing golf -- awating new MRI's results, but it bet it ain't gonna be good.

My initial reactiona was being tired for the first day or so...after that, I had periods of "foggy head" and would be forgetfull and loose my train of thought during my sales calls. Most of that has passed and I have not experienced any other side effects.

The drug works well for pain -- I tried stopping on the 7th day after going down to 3 a day on day 6 and that was a huge mistake -- I obviously am in big trouble with my back.

What does it do for BFS?? As with any drug, your mileage may vary. I have not noticed anything but perhaps a slight decrease in any of my cramping, neuropathic pain, and all over muscle shakes, buzzing, and popping. This could also be attributed to other factors..i.e. less stress or perhaps a "lull" in symptoms.

Keep in mind that this drug is highly addictive as a pain killer and I am at pretty high dose.
mikey35

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS