one ticket to the bfs experience!

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby tstambau on August 10th, 2007, 10:33 am

well i have had this bfs thing for about 3 months now and it doesnt seem to have progressed any worse. occationally i have ankles that somwhat hurt but i think alot of if it is psyological. i have had no weekness and i still ride my bike i was worried when i first had come down with my first twitch that i had als but that has finally passed. most of my twitches seem to happen when im not moving and doing anything but usally if im active. no twitching its only when im laying down and relaxed that the annoying twitches start. i have tried magneseium and b12 but none of them seem to work on me. best thing i have come up with in dealing with it is..

A:stop worrying about it. it only makes the twitches more
B:you dont have als.
C:just try not to consentrate so much on the twitches
D:try no to obessess over it to the point you miss out on other things
and last dont drink as much. and make sure u get sleep. i noticed that the times i had a all nighter with friends and had a few drinks i woke up with a profound amount of twicthing more than i usually have. and also if i have had no sleep. this is one of those condiions that i hope will go away someday sucks that it happen to get it. but i guess i could have a million other worse things beside this random annoying twitching. any anyone that has just discoverd or found out and freaked out over all this twitching just know that your not the only one. i have them everywhere u coudl think of. just not the tounge but i hear people do have tounge twitching. but lemme tell u i have had them on my legs my feet my fingers which love to twitch since that seems to be the more popular spot on me along with my calfs. and somtimes my lip but thats not to often. anyway well all you bfs'rs out there i hope this helped and makes you feel a bit better. its almost going on 3 months and im still alive and well. no weekness and nothign more than annoyince and occationally ankle and leg pain but nothing severe. well take care. and feel free to comment

sorry about all this mispellings. i just woke up and felt i should write this.
tstambau

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS