How about we take a poll

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

How about we take a poll

Postby KERRI on May 22nd, 2003, 4:56 pm

How many people do you know that twitch :?:

How often do they twitch :?:

How many times a day or week for example do they twitch.

I just thought this would give all of us an idea, of just how normal or abnormal it is to twitch, and who knows it may make us see that were are not so abnormal. So, ask some people and take your own little pole and if you would like respond to this. As part of my BFS therapy I began a little pole of my own these are the results.

Interviewed 10 people

2 out of the ten report that they do not remember twitching, the may do it but it is not something they recall.

4 out of ten say they twitch every day. 2 of those people get 1-4 twitches in various places and they may even get more than for in a day. 2 said they get atleast 1-2 twitches a day in various places.

3 individuals say they do infact twitch but it is usually once or twice a month unless they are sick then it would be more.

1 individual said that she twitches but it only happens once every 4-6 months.

there was a mix of male and females

LOOK AT THIS ESPECIALLY THE FOUR INDIVIDUALS ALMOST HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT I INTERVIWED HAVE TWITCHES EVERY DAY AND HAVE NEVER SEEN A DOCTOR.

Kerri

P.S. MAYBE WE ARE NOT SO CRAZY AND STRANGE, MAYBE THIS IS COMMON..................... :wink: :wink:
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on May 29th, 2003, 12:12 am

Hey Kerri...

That's a good idea! I don't know how I missed your post about that. I am going to try and ask ten people tomorrow. You think they'd run if I went up to them in the local HEB? (um,...that's a grocery store chain...)
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby reneeintx on May 29th, 2003, 11:15 am

HEE HEE

I used to work there!! How do you say "twitch" in espanol??

Renee :) Love that store!!!
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on May 30th, 2003, 12:23 am

Hey Renee,

In real Spanish or in Tex Mex? In Tejano Spanish it's probably "el Twitch"...he he he. I still get cracked up when I hear Tejanos speaking Spanish; it's like "Como va su work? Y tu sister? Yo voy a la casa because I forgot mi bolsa..." I'll never know how they keep it straight :wink: .

Jen, your HEB-lovin neighbor.
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS