thanx for the kind words to all who wrote

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby christinesi on May 23rd, 2006, 3:41 pm

But i will still worry until July unfortunately. I guess its just my nature. The only way i'll put *** out of my mind is if i suddenly stop having these faciculations. Has anybody stopped yet. (how long does it last) If my emg in July is fine that too should help me. I have pease in knowing that I went to the top. But could he say 100% You dont have it "no". Only that i appear in great shape and seem very strong. He did say that he relies most on presentation on clinical exam strongly emg is just one tool. You guys will be surprised and happy to hear that today I called Jet blue and made reservations for me Hubby and 3 kids 10, 9, and 5 to go the Disney on Nov. 21 to spend thanksgiving. My kids first time there. So i must be in some better shape today mentally. I will keep you all in my prayers as i said i will Lets all enjoy life and be there for each other. Thanks to my new friends we are strangers but i do already cherish the friendship :lol:
christinesi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS