somewhat enjoyable???

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

somewhat enjoyable???

Postby Twitchman on May 9th, 2003, 5:35 am

i'm a 22 year old male. last summer i fell into a deep depression because i thought i had HIV...trust me, you don't want to worry about that so masterbate (had to spell it wrong to avoid censoring) all you horndogs. anyway, after a month or so, my calves started twitching and scince then it has spread all over and is completely unpredictable when or what is going to twitch. and believe it or not, i kind of enjoy it. i mean, if it's harmless, it really doesn't bother me that much. sometimes i'll get a twitch somewhere (no, not my penis) and it kind of tickles and feels good. hey, as long as it's not the result of any disease or something that is going to affect my life and the way i live it, i don't really mind it...of course, i don't have a severe case and it doesn't cause me to lose sleep or anything, plus i'm almost positive it started because of my anxiety. i realize there's a lot of people scared to death that it could be something serious (which i was too) but someone here put my als fears to rest by telling me twitching due to als is caused my a muscle that's dying and for that to happen, you need to already have coordination problems. anyway, don't worry people, if it's not fatal or disabling (which it most likely isn't)..you'll learn to live with it..i know i have

by the way..i tested negative for HIV 3 times :D
Twitchman
Interested
Interested

Postby reneeintx on May 10th, 2003, 10:48 pm

Twitchman I think you should be a contestant on the "fear factor"
Geez oh wiz!!! You'd win the contest being enclosed with a sh## load of bugs!!

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they enjoyed it :lol:

Renee

BTW~I'm glad you don't have HIV.. I hope the lesson was learned and continues throughout your life.
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS