New on this site!

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

New on this site!

Postby Mimmi on April 8th, 2003, 5:14 am

Hi dear friends all over the world!

I am a 32 year old woman and I live in Sweden. I am so happy to have found this webbsite, since my life is a terrible mess, with a lot of strange symptoms, twitches and so on.

I just registred so I will test if it all works as it should. Before I tell you my story.... I hope to get in contact with others that is in the same situation as I am. I am getting crazy and I fear ALS a lot!! Well, I will tell you more if I see that my "log-in" has worked. Please, someone - just send me a short answer on this message so that I can go on using this site!

Take care!

Mimmi
Mimmi

Hi Mimmi

Postby meg on April 18th, 2003, 7:46 am

You have logged in and everything is working. I don't know if anyone has replied to you yet but I'm 24 and I've been twitching for 2 years. Its always good to know that there are others out there who can relate to this craziness :wink: I would be interested to hear your story if you would like to share it.
Much luck
Meg
meg

Postby DanielDK on April 23rd, 2003, 3:35 pm

Yes Mimmi - Please share your story with us!

And since your´re swedish, and I´m danish, well we can dsicuss wheither or not it actually WAS such a good idea building a bridge between our two countries a few years ago.....:)

Just JOKING!

Looking forward to hear from you - Daniel
DanielDK

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS