Funny story

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Funny story

Postby someone on April 8th, 2005, 1:11 am

So, I had this funny experience today I wanted to share.

I woke up this morning and the inside of my eye, by the nose twitched somewhat. I thought "this is annoying" .. it didnt last for long though, about one hour I think .. then it stopped .. I felt with my finger on the area where the twitches happened, and could feel there was small fasics happening under there .. I thought, ok, yet another hotspot ... Often when I have hotspots I dont have fasics anywhere else, atleast I dont think I do since I get so focused on the hotspot .. during the day I kept feeling the area, and yeah .. the fasics was still there .. then now, 11 pm, I thought the fasics was weird .. they were very rythmic .. almost like a pulse beat, and they were not visible when I looked in the mirror .. During the day today I havent had fasics anywhere else, only in my eye ...

BUT ... I then felt my other eye, and I could feel the fasics there aswell .. weird, since I hadnt had any twitches there ... Then I check my pulse as I check the fasics and they beat exactly the same .. Then I realized that I had not had fasics in my eye, it was my pulse that I felt the entire day, either in my finger or in my eyecorner .. So, since I THOUGHT I had fasics in my eye, I had them not anywhere else on my body ..

Just shows how much of this is in my head ... =)
someone

Postby Ginlyn on April 8th, 2005, 8:52 pm

Want to hear another one?

I once tested myself for "jaw jerk" using a very small heavy flashlight and hit myself so hard that I slightly cracked one of my bottom teeth.

Moral of this story: LET YOUR DOCTOR TEST YOUR REFLEXES~~~

Good one, someone!

GInny
Ginlyn
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS