lyme links to als

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

lyme links to als

Postby eric on March 19th, 2005, 7:30 pm

eric
Hero
Hero

Postby Roger G. on March 21st, 2005, 7:55 pm

Boy Eric :!: That article sure cheered me up :D I mean, the last time I felt that good was when I stumbled upon a angry nest of yellow jackets :!:
Roger G.
Hero
Hero

yellow jackets

Postby eric on March 22nd, 2005, 12:18 am

sorry that you feel that way :!:some people need to know the truth with out the sunshine impeding thier view...
eric
eric
Hero
Hero

Truth

Postby Davey on March 22nd, 2005, 2:29 pm

The truth of the matter is that Lyme disease produces neurological symptoms. It is also true that many of the symptoms are also found in BFS/CFS, Isaac's syndrome, acquired neuromyotonia, etc. It is good for Eric to bring this information to the forum, and it is important for anyone who has been or suspects that they have been bitten by a tick get tested for Lyme disease.

Although I disagree with Eric's assertion that many people with BFS actually have Lyme disease, it is important for anyone who might have been infected with the Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria receive a detailed examination and testing and the appropriate treatment if Lyme disease is present since the secondary Lyme infection can have serious neurological consequences. Thank's Eric.
Cheers,

Dave

Proud sufferer of Cramp-Fasciculation Syndrome since June 2001.

"Do not fear death tomorrow so much that you forget to live today."
Davey
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Roger G. on March 22nd, 2005, 10:19 pm

The SAY WHAT :!: bacteria. :shock: Man, unless a lot of you guys are doctors you are all spending Waaaaaaaay to much time on the internet.This may come as a shock,but there is a world out there where this affliction takes a back seat to the rest of our lives.And as for the sunshine,we would do well to realize that it does exist,even when obsqured by the clouds.
Roger G.
Hero
Hero

Postby eric on March 26th, 2005, 9:59 pm

by the way the three common known vectors are mosquito,tick,flea so it is very possible that people could have it..
eric
eric
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS