Exercise intolerance

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Exercise intolerance

Postby DeeDee on March 8th, 2005, 1:57 pm

Hi all!!

Since I had a flare-up several weeks ago, it seems as if the twitching has increased even more. They are almost constant these days. I also feel like my arms and jaw tire more easily. I can still perform all normal activities, but I am plagued by this tired/burning/cramping sensation. I am entering my fifth month and I am not sure if it is common for BFS symptoms to gradually increase?
DeeDee
DeeDee
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Stephanie on March 8th, 2005, 3:20 pm

Mine have not gotten better in 2+ yrs. It is every second in my calves & feet. Never a break, so I guess it is common w/some of us.
Stephanie
Saint
Saint

Postby Roger G. on March 8th, 2005, 10:06 pm

Unfortunatlly, this sounds like the norm. Mine have gradually been increasing for ten years. the weakness you are feeling I am almost certain is being caused by anxeity.I know,Ihave been there. just a tip while I am here.when the brain starts to focus on an issue (weakness,fatigue,etc.) it will run with it :!: and this will eventually wear you down and wipe you out.you must try to take deep breaths and relax.(beleive me, I know this is not easy by any means,but keep working on it.)
Good Luck, And HANG ON :!: :wink:
Roger G.
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS