Clean MRI

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Clean MRI

Postby JerryMc on September 28th, 2004, 1:55 pm

I got word today that the MRI of my brain was normal. This coming two weeks after a good appointment with my GP. The doc doesn't see any need for me to see a neuro right now, but left it up to me if I wanted a referral. I'm going to hold off for now on seeing the neuro. Waiting over the weekend for the results of the MRI was torture. Waiting a month or two to get in to see the neuro will probably be just as bad. I'm seeing a psychologist who specializes in stress reduction through hypnotism tomorrow night. I want to see how that goes before deciding on the neuro. Thanks again to everyone who posts here. This board has been and will continue to be very helpful to me.
JerryMc

Postby amy_twitch on September 28th, 2004, 2:40 pm

Great News! Sounds like you really have a considerate doc. I really hope the psychologist brings some fast relief.

Take care!
Amy
amy_twitch
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS