message for arron

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

message for arron

Postby eric on September 13th, 2004, 9:28 pm

I never told anyone to take extreme doses of antibiotics, i only told people how it is treated. there are five people that found out they had lyme on this site, they all presented with bfs and other complaints. if I had not told them about lyme they would still be suffering. I feel that you schould let people know about lyme disease every now and then so they may be able to help themselves. one of the girls on this site said that when she went to her doctor he said after testing her that she had a bad case of neuro lyme. she e mailed me to tell me that she dose not suffer from bfs anymore. she came to this site because she presented with bfs. this site is not a lyme disease site so what is a person to do. I dont like to see people suffer , you think migraine is bad well lyme is 100 times worse and i know i lived it , the doctor said from your spect scan i can see why you have all you problems. there is a problems with uptake of glucose in your brain. this is far worse then a migraine. now reality has it that some people with lyme disease will show up on this site, dont stick your head in the sand, let them know all the possibiltys that it could be and let them pursue a coarse of action to better themselves.
as for myself I will not post about lyme disease I leave that up to you, you are the moderater , but for godsake let people know that lyme is out there and it is not the only vector for infectious disease affecting the central nervous system.
thanks eric
eric
Hero
Hero

message for arron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS