experince - cured

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

experince - cured

Postby Ervd on January 15th, 2016, 9:12 am

Hello,
I just want to write in short my experience with BFS.
The problems with fasciculation and craps started on my vacation in Egypt like 7 years ago where I was ill (pharaoh’s revenge). And it was getting worse every month for 2 years. I had many hot-spots and thousands fasciculation a day including tongue and in addition I had a lot of muscle cramps so I wasn’t able to do any sport.
In time I simply got accustomed to it and I did not care. I also knew it wasn’t ALS since:
• fasciculation wasn’t local
• fasciculation stopped when the muscle was in tension
I find out that the fasciculation were getting worse after using coffin and also when I was sick or tired.
Right now I can say that I am cured I don’t have cramps and I have just few fasciculations a day. It was getting better and better till it stopped. But it stopped randomly I didn’t find any medicament or something to cure that.
But it is good to slow down; hectic life isn’t good for you if you have BFS.
Ervd
Interested
Interested

Re: experince - cured

Postby Yuliasir on January 16th, 2016, 2:13 am

Hi Ervd,
glad to read that you are cured, but I was a bit of surprise to read that you use coffin in your daily life (probably it was an influence of pharaonic style of life). :)

Often twiches decrease spontaneously with the time coming, especially if you overcome MND fears. And if you would have a relapse in the future, dont be afraid. it comes and goes.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby Ervd on January 16th, 2016, 7:15 pm

caffeine was the word i was looking for :D
Ervd
Interested
Interested

Postby Yuliasir on January 17th, 2016, 1:39 am

sure :) caffein really increases twithcing, while good sleep (in whatever kind of bed) really helsp to decrese them. I was in crisis hospital for a week for another relapse of my lifelong GAD condition abd found that really sedative dose of valium I was stuffed with made me mot only sleeping for 16-20 hours per day, like a cat, but also reduced my twithcing to zero.

but of course this is not a recommendation for home treatment. I was under medical control for the whole week becasue of really high dosage of tranquilizators.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS