Twitching At Rest or In Motion

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Twitching At Rest or In Motion

Postby Beast216 on November 5th, 2015, 2:37 pm

Hi all

I wondered if people get their twictching while at rest or in motion.

I get tremors in my muscles when they are in motion (pivoting). For example If I mimicked a bicep curl...on the negative my muscle will shake considerably. Similar happens in shoulders, knees, ankles, and wrist. Pretty much any pivot point...when it reaches a certain point, I shake.

I have read that BFS is only twitching when at rest.

WOndering if that is that case...so I thought I would ask you all.
Beast216

Re: Twitching At Rest or In Motion

Postby guitarguy11 on November 5th, 2015, 10:52 pm

I have asked this questions before on this forum, and although BFS twitches are more common at rest, they can happen when your muscles are in use. My neuros have not been excited about the twitches, whether they are at rest or in motion. I get them both ways. My muscles also shake (especially my legs) when I exert them. Again, the neuros have not been concerned about that symptom either.
guitarguy11

Postby edado69 on November 27th, 2015, 12:53 pm

guitarguy11 wrote:I have asked this questions before on this forum, and although BFS twitches are more common at rest, they can happen when your muscles are in use. My neuros have not been excited about the twitches, whether they are at rest or in motion. I get them both ways. My muscles also shake (especially my legs) when I exert them. Again, the neuros have not been concerned about that symptom either.

Totally agree with the above
Fasciculating from the 25/03/2007 (as accurately as I can recall!...)
edado69
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS