embarrassing question, do not read if easily offended!

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

embarrassing question, do not read if easily offended!

Postby nervous nel on April 8th, 2014, 2:49 am

I know how absolutely ridiculous this is going to sound but please answer anyway.
I've noticed the last 2-3months that during orgasm my stomach muscles also contract inc my upper stomach muscles, not every time but most times never used to happen......it's on the left side by my ribcage and it goes after but im panicking that its due to muscle weakness by you know what, its a completely new thing to me thats whats caused the worry, sorry if tmi :oops:  
nervous nel

Re: embarrassing question, do not read if easily offended!

Postby Yuliasir on April 8th, 2014, 3:08 am

Nel,
orgasm inspired twtiches are really nothing to fear.
Orgasm in fact involves so many muscels fron your belly to your face and down to your legs, and it is also a huge spike of various hormones in your blood so why the hell think about WEAKNESS if this is nothing common with?
Enjoy orgasms instead :)))

by the way for many years before BFS I had and have cramps session during my sexual intercourses with the hubby, and I had to say 'wait wait my leg! my hip! holy crap, my arm!' - and that was really embarrasing :)))
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby nervous nel on April 8th, 2014, 6:01 am

Thank you for replying yuliasir, you've been a massive help to me these last few months just reading the advice you've given to others! Thank you and it's lovely to 'chat' with you! I think it only concerned me as it was a new thing for me xx
nervous nel

Postby Yuliasir on April 8th, 2014, 6:32 am

Must admit BFS with its general nature is a real circus.
today you have weird feeling here, now there, next week this one symptom, next month that one...in one year all again round :)))

I practically decided not to be scared unless real deficite would be seen, and for last 2.5 years I had many issues - voice changes, random ticks, perceived weakness, tremors on and off, muscle pains all over the body, edemas, even something like angyoedema last summer, cramps, numbness, weir feeling of hands not working well, pains in the wrist sostrong I had to wear bandage, vision 'troubles' (appeared to be even not so much due my age as due to sitting job)...

And that decision always was useful. When i had extreme cramp during my vacations in Porto, it was at the night and i was sure my collar bone is dislodged... and in the morning I had to go to one day cruise up the Douro river... and i decided to go anyway (If I am dying, thought I, anyway I will see Douro and wineries and drink some finest wine before...) and in few hours I definitely forgot about the bone, pain and cramps...

it was a good lesson :) and a pleasant one :)))
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby nervous nel on April 8th, 2014, 10:43 am

Haha! Good story and very true when you're busy you soon forget! Would you mind reading my first post? Titled Hello first post advice needed, I would like your opinion on my situation, thank you :)
nervous nel

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS