Cremaster twitch anyone?

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Cremaster twitch anyone?

Postby bobajojo on February 6th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Just posting this because I think there is only 1 other person on this entire forum who has ever mentioned it. Have any of the guys reading this ever experience a persistent twitch in their cremaster muscle? (testicle) Mine started in mid-November. It was the weirdest feeling because I thought it was impossible for that to be related to BFS since there is no voluntary muscle down there. Well apparently there is. Its called the cremaster muscle and I can tell with 100% certainty that it can twitch like a *beep* off dog for months! I'm going on 3 months now. Its insane. BFS never ceases to amaze.

P.S. If anyone comes across this post, even it its 3 years from now, please respond letting others know they get this too. That way they won't feel like a BFS freak like me! haha.
Last edited by bobajojo on February 7th, 2014, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Re: Cremaster twitch anyone?

Postby volfan on February 6th, 2014, 11:09 pm

I can tell you women can twitch way up high if you catch my drift. That is the only good twitch I have felt to date.
volfan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Yuliasir on February 7th, 2014, 12:07 am

not having cremaster (as a lady) I in the meantime have uteral cramps (or at least cramps somwhere deep in my bowels, very like in uterus) - which I also considered to be completely involuntary muscle :)
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS