BFS & Peripheral Neuropathy

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby BobDownSouth on September 17th, 2013, 9:14 pm

Hello from Bob Down South!
I last posted about three weeks ago. Since then my feet got worse with tingling & hands started to tingle and have pins and needles pain sensations at times. All symptoms come and go. Last November I saw a foot doctor about possible blisters and burning sensations in my feet. She said I had a form of peripheral neuropathy, no blisters. In the last week the buzzy feeling in my left hand has changed to heightened sensation to touch with tingling mixed in. Now both hands and both feet seem affected. Of course, I'm still twitching all over. I have no loss of motor function but I'm told peripheral neuropathy can be serious. I had blood tests last December maybe a month after the initial diagnosis by the foot doctor who said she sees neuropathy issues almost every day.

I'm going to start with my GP doctor but I wanted to ask if any of you had run into a relationship between BFS (I have been a twicher for over two years) and forms of peripheral neuropathy.

Thanks!
Bob
BobDownSouth
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS