Not sure what I have...any advice appreciated

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Not sure what I have...any advice appreciated

Postby jmmartin77 on January 14th, 2013, 6:58 pm

okay thanks, I know they are all somewhat related for it all started within 3 years of one another, except for the bladder issues that I'm just now having off and on.

Take care,

Julie
jmmartin77

Postby BFSBurger on January 14th, 2013, 10:03 pm

hypermobility-fybromyalgia-anxiety composite syndrome

I love this!! new name for BFS? :lol:
How I resolved my BFS within 1 year of onset:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128
BFSBurger
Saint
Saint

Postby jmmartin77 on January 18th, 2013, 11:20 pm

I was wondering if any of you suffer from candida overgrowth and vitamin deficiences especially the B's??

I have had candida glabrata (no convential treatment works) for 11 years due to antibiotics and my B12 was very low. Many of the symptoms of Bfs are symptoms of candida and vitamin deficiences also.

Thanks,

Julie
jmmartin77

Postby Yuliasir on January 19th, 2013, 1:57 am

I love this!! new name for BFS?

nope, just descriptive. BFS is shorter but it says only about fascis. while in fact quite a part of us here really ves pretty clear troubles with conjunctive tissue PLUS high anxiety up to disorders PLUS fascics PLUS a bunch of secondary symtomes related to skin, guts etc. A link between conjunctive tissue deficiency and high chances of anxiety is well known for decades and is known to be a genetic disorder, so I did not invent a bike ;) I just would like to draw attention of some part of our fellows to that combination - if they have that, they might be much easier about the fact it is benign syndrome they were prone to from a day of birth. At least for me it helped alot to see a differrence and to get rid of MND fears. I just have another systemic disease with which people live for average normal age, that's all.

To Julie - I did not check my Bvits, but I found that a course or two of neurovitan (composite B vitamine drug) helped me alot in my worse times. I have a bit high yeasts, but not candida specifically :)
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Experiences with BFS