New To This.. Need To Talk..

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: New To This.. Need To Talk..

Postby IUKid613 on December 12th, 2012, 3:07 pm

With all that said. What detox supplements are recommended to clean the mercury out of the system. Secretagentman?
IUKid613
Interested
Interested

Postby SecretAgentMan on December 12th, 2012, 7:28 pm

Its best to go through a detox regiment under the care of a doc who knows what they are doing. Otherwise you won't know how much is right for you to take and for how long. You also won't know the priority level (like Mitra said lead was her priority over mercury). Also, as I said before, detoxing is hard on your system. You'll need to drink plenty of water and if you don't you'll usually get headaches. All that said, you're free to do what you want. My doc gave me a supplement called De-Mer-Tox.

http://www.pureformulas.com/demertox-60 ... ories.html

I think I started out taking one capsule a day and after a week or two went up to two per day. I think I went through two bottles but then had to do a third when I got my silver fillings removed and they didn't use a rubber dam.

Again, if you're at IU, it might be worth your while to come see the doc here in Dayton.
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Experiences with BFS