New Twitch- check this out!

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

New Twitch- check this out!

Postby bobajojo on November 16th, 2012, 7:54 pm

Just when I think BFS has hit everyplace of my body, it comes up with a new one! This has been going nonstop all day long today.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlVFDlx-Ko
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Re: New Twitch- check this out!

Postby Jujulia on November 16th, 2012, 8:28 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets new twitches all the time! After my first year of twitching I really thought every single muscle of my body had twitched at least once, but guess what, I was wrong. After two years of full time twitching, I'm still experiencing new twitches in new weird areas. I wonder if it's the same for the others.
Jujulia
Hero
Hero

Postby bobajojo on November 16th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Oh yeah Jujulia, I get new ones every week. Its crazy. I actually started feeling this twitch a couple weeks ago but never realized how visible it was when I pulled my lip back. The like *beep*er just keeps going nonstop. I wonder how long this one will go. At this point, its just a rapid twitch with no intention of letting up. Great. -Matt
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS