Sleep problems are taking over me.........

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Sleep problems are taking over me.........

Postby Ghayes420 on November 27th, 2012, 12:11 am

Hi Andrew,

To answer your questions, yes the procedure was done at a sleep center. Here in California. It was a place that my neurologist refers his patients to frequently.
I was hooked up to too many wires and probes to count. It was quite annoying. However this was my second time so I knew what to expect. The first time I could not sleep, but this time I was more prepared.
I am not sure what data they gathered. There was an infared camera that was in the room and I was being recorded the whole time.
I read a book for a while and then played on the phone and fell asleep around 11pm. I remember waking up as usual. Then she came in at abotu 5:30am and said, OK, time to wake up. That was it.
I am going back to the neurologist in three weeks to go for a CPAP machine fitting. See if I can sleep through the night finally with one of these things.
A very proud fasciculator since 8/14/2011. :)
Ghayes420
Hero
Hero

Postby andrewbfs on November 27th, 2012, 10:23 am

Thanks for answering my questions, Greg. And, best of luck to you with the CPAP!
andrewbfs

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Experiences with BFS