BFS movie

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

BFS movie

Postby Bosley22 on September 18th, 2012, 2:10 pm

I was thinking that a movie being made about us wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be about a community of people that have PHS (progressive hypochondriac syndrome). It would be about our struggles and tackling adversity in the face of this annoying syndrome. I mean i think the fact is we all have just a little tad, a little hair, of anxiety. I think the cast could be as follows.
Aaron- Liam Neeson: He's a very wise middle-aged man with answers. He seems to seek true answers through tribulations and always has a clever answer and analogy as to what are symptoms mean and the benign nature of them.

Mario- Joe Pesci: He's straight forward no bull****. He always gives you what he thinks of you and your irrational fears. He always dismisses them because that's what they usually are, dismissive. He's also very clever and as it seems, likes to talk.

Raindog- Tom Hardy: This big British dude who is nice as hell and isn't afraid to be funny and silly

and well... uh forget it you decide the rest.
Bosley22

Re: BFS movie

Postby Seepi27 on September 25th, 2012, 3:13 am

Bosley22 wrote:I was thinking that a movie being made about us wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be about a community of people that have PHS (progressive hypochondriac syndrome). It would be about our struggles and tackling adversity in the face of this annoying syndrome. I mean i think the fact is we all have just a little tad, a little hair, of anxiety. I think the cast could be as follows.
Aaron- Liam Neeson: He's a very wise middle-aged man with answers. He seems to seek true answers through tribulations and always has a clever answer and analogy as to what are symptoms mean and the benign nature of them.

Mario- Joe Pesci: He's straight forward no bull****. He always gives you what he thinks of you and your irrational fears. He always dismisses them because that's what they usually are, dismissive. He's also very clever and as it seems, likes to talk.

Raindog- Tom Hardy: This big British dude who is nice as hell and isn't afraid to be funny and silly

To label us all as hypochondriacs really isn't very fair, Chad. Some of us are, many of us aren't: please don't tar all of us with same brush.

As for the film, nice idea. If it takes off, I want Colin Firth to play me. Although he'll have to lose the stammer first.
Seepi27
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby volfan on September 25th, 2012, 7:28 am

we are probably not all hypochondriacs - I agree on that. For me personally, I think my ADD may factor in. I wonder if the overload problem I have in my brain has caused body overload in the form of BFS.
volfan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby raindog on September 27th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Bosley22 wrote:I was thinking that a movie being made about us wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be about a community of people that have PHS (progressive hypochondriac syndrome). It would be about our struggles and tackling adversity in the face of this annoying syndrome. I mean i think the fact is we all have just a little tad, a little hair, of anxiety. I think the cast could be as follows.

Ive no problems, with it Chad however Mrs Raindog says let me play myself and you send Tom Hardy to do my jobs at home :lol:

raindog
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS