My Mom is twitching! Check out the video!

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: My Mom is twitching! Check out the video!

Postby Snoookie on September 6th, 2012, 9:07 am

Hmmmm i have 4 daughters who have mentioned at times about twitching .... my eldest had visible toe side to side twitches and her most recent were either side of the nose twitches that went on for about a week..my second has inner ear twitches occasionally and very persistent eyelid ones my 3rd daughter has had m.e. and twitches are amongst her symptoms occasionally and daughter 4 doesnt complain of twitches but has had long episodes of night leg cramps that wake her from sleep they are so bad..........the strangest visible twitching was in the middle of my dh forehead it was squirming this was a few years back had to giggle....but generally he doesnt have any....my neuro asked if any family member had tremor my mum has the night time jaw slam shut thing.... :)
Snoookie

Postby lrbrown1 on September 10th, 2012, 6:00 pm

My mother also says she twitches and not to worry about it. Maybe it is hereditary.
Logan
lrbrown1

Postby Noturnus on September 19th, 2012, 9:58 am

I have a cousin with this problem.
I have strong aches on my muscles and 7 normal emgs
Noturnus
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Experiences with BFS