Bladder twitching & Gripping Sensation on Waist

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Bladder twitching & Gripping Sensation on Waist

Postby iLeW123 on May 13th, 2012, 2:28 pm

kjb
Last edited by iLeW123 on October 9th, 2015, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iLeW123
Interested
Interested

Re: Bladder twitching & Gripping Sensation on Waist

Postby Yuliasir on May 13th, 2012, 11:39 pm

Hi Lewis,
I can not tell you nothing about the bladder (except that part of its musculature is that one that still can twitch) but somwhere in 3-4 years before BFS onset I had very unpleasant pains in waist and lower ribs - sudden and spasmatic, exactly as somebody give me a good painful grip on it, and so strong that I had to lie down for a while every time it had happened. It was lasting for months and subsided immediately after I decided to go to the neuro...actually, in the office I was already free of it... Now sometimes I feel something like that grip sensation, but not painful thanks God, and not so frequent as it was before...

Bladder issues still could be part of anxiety circus I think because it is one of the parts which is very succeptable to anxiety hormones, as well as deep pelvic floor muscle twitches might mimic bladder contractions sometiemes...

I also had several issues of very painful perlvic floor muscle spasms on my BFS onset (sorry for details, but is was like I have labours...very strange considering the last I had were about 19 years ago :) )

Looks like it is still part of that involuntary contraction of voluntarily contractable muscles we all here experiense under BFS program...
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Re: Bladder twitching & Gripping Sensation on Waist

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS