Is this bfs

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Is this bfs

Postby Dannyboy777 on February 27th, 2012, 7:08 pm

Hi I have the following symptoms Is this bfs?
Muscle twitches (buzzing)
Random nerve pains and aches everywhere
Pressure in my head that comes and goes
Pricking feelings, tingling
No fatigue and don't have weakness
Mood swings ..
Sometimes feels like whole body's buzzing
Wierd sensations in my mouth kinda tingly I guess
It's hard to explain.. All these feelings come and go
And a very hard to describe I've had many blood test all come back negative
Haven't seen a neurologist.. This all started after I bad migraine with nausea and vomiting
Pretty sure is was form a virus cuz my sister had it at the same time
Any advice ??
Dannyboy777

Re: Is this bfs

Postby mike fla on February 27th, 2012, 10:57 pm

I do not think I can state things better than Mario's post at viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16549 or BFS in a nutshell. Your symptoms are very common among everyone on this Board. Your symptoms sound almost exactly like mine when I first go BFS. There is no doubt about it BFS sucks and it is going to take some time before you start to feel better. MY advice to you is:

1. Stay off Dr. Google. This was a huge source of anxiety for me. Its why I thought I had every disease known to man.
2. Try to keep up at least a light to moderate exercise routine (even if it just means taking a 30 minute walk).
3. Work on your anxiety. Even though getting your anxiety under control won't cure BFS it will help. Some of your symptoms come straight out of the anxiety handbook.
4. BE PATIENT. I can't emphasize this enough. I don't want to use the term "everyone", however most of the people on this forum eventually get better but it takes time. Your symptoms may get worse for a period and they may change in nature, but that does not mean that it is from a new disorder.
mike fla
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Dannyboy777 on February 28th, 2012, 2:18 am

thank you so much for your reply.. I dont think the pains and the pressure in my head are from anxiety or panic attack the pressure is one of the first things i noticed going wacky. ive had this for almost 5 months now and am pretty calm considering.. does stuff like nerve pains and and random tooth aching apply to bfs?? i would love for my symptoms to be benign i just wanna be more certain i guess some days are really hard and concerning i have cried a lot and thats not normal for me.. thank you so much for the advice! i was on google for a long time trying to figure out my problem.. i thought i had a couple diseases and i feel really stuipid about it now.... the twitching had gotten better most days.. being patient is the hardest part. i want so much for all these uncomfortable feelings to go away some days even weeks improve then go back,its so crappy..
Dannyboy777

Postby germantwitcher on February 28th, 2012, 11:06 am

Yes stay off Dr. Google! Maybe go to a doctor to be sure that everything is ok. It was good for my mind speaking with a doctor
germantwitcher

Postby Dannyboy777 on February 28th, 2012, 11:19 am

i have talked to a lot of doctors about it but not a neurologist... i have been recently seen an internist he said my blood work is clean and that he feels with time i will get better... thank lol google has been bad for me as well.. i was convinced i had at least 2 diseases already..
Dannyboy777

Postby Pete Borota on February 28th, 2012, 1:25 pm

Hi Danny,

Looks like you've joined the clan. :D :D

Lots of rest, moderate exercise and stay off the internet
Pete Borota
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Dannyboy777 on February 28th, 2012, 2:43 pm

lol can i got to aboutbfs.com is that ok lol
Dannyboy777

Postby Pete Borota on February 28th, 2012, 11:39 pm

Whoooa aboutbfs no way they're nutters :lol: :lol: :)
Pete Borota
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS