Hate BFS, hate this brain fog and feeling of pressure

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Hate BFS, hate this brain fog and feeling of pressure

Postby Benita on June 30th, 2012, 4:12 am

I really do think, that a lot of other syptoms come from anxiety we gained because of all the fear and uncertainty we suffer because of the things that are going on. I've had awful problems, even couldn't get up fom my bed in the morning, I couldn't swallow properly, I was waking up in the night because of the pains in my limbs and feelings of weakness, I didn't feel my right arm and leg. Then I went to hospital and they told me I don't have ms and I need to visit psychiatrist it never repeated again and I felt better in a second. All that remains are the twitches, tingling and feeling dizzy on times when getting up, that makes me nervous. What I want to say is that many things come because of us feeling scared and anxious... not all but many of problems. Don't take everything as a sign of illness ...
Benita

Re: Hate BFS, hate this brain fog and feeling of pressure

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Experiences with BFS