JOHN_JR; Please read

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

JOHN_JR; Please read

Postby Moeman on March 1st, 2004, 8:06 am

John,

I have attempted to contact you via private message, however, I have read that the process is not working. I have a question for you in regard to one of your post describing the type 3 twitch that you experience. If you are willlng, please forward me an e-mail address I can contaact you at.

Thanks in advance for you help.

AL
[email protected]
Take care. Moeman
Moeman
Interested
Interested

Postby Pole on March 1st, 2004, 9:53 am

Why you do not ask your question here?
M.
Pole
Hero
Hero

#3'S

Postby Moeman on March 1st, 2004, 7:29 pm

Hi John,

I was reading your post in regard to the type 1,2 & 3 twitches. I have a question about the #3's. You stated they are fine and associated with pain described liks a insect bite in a varying degree. Where do you experience these #3's and how often. One symptom I am still attempting to sort out are the fine ticks I have on my face. I experience these ticks frequently throughout the day and some time in waves. They occur on my face, lips, scalp, nose, ears....all over the head. Rarely associated with pain but sometime will vibrate and even feel like I have walked into a spider web around the lips and nose. Most of the time it is just a persistent constant tick taht drives me crazy....any ideas?

Any insight would be appreciated, Al
Take care. Moeman
Moeman
Interested
Interested

#3's

Postby Moeman on March 1st, 2004, 7:34 pm

Hi John,

I was reading your post in regard to the type 1,2 & 3 twitches. I have a question about the #3's. You stated they are fine and associated with pain described liks a insect bite in a varying degree. Where do you experience these #3's and how often. One symptom I am still attempting to sort out are the fine ticks I have on my face. I experience these ticks frequently throughout the day and some time in waves (several at one time) They occur on my face, lips, scalp, nose, ears....all over the head. Rarely associated with pain but sometime will vibrate and even feel like I have walked into a spider web around the lips and nose. Most of the time it is just a persistent constant tick, very light but drives me crazy....any ideas?

Any insight would be appreciated, Al
Take care. Moeman
Moeman
Interested
Interested

Type 3's

Postby John_JR on March 27th, 2004, 1:52 am

I've been out of town, but I'll do my best to answer your question.

"Type-3" as I describe them are pain sensations of varying degree. They "feel" like random stinging sensations. Unlike a muscle twitch in which the nerve fires towards the muscle causing it to twitch, these "pain twitches" are when the nerve fires towards the brain. Because it is a strong enough signal, the brain registers it as pain. Our peripheral nervous system is comprised of motor nerves (nerves going to muscles) and sensory nerves (nerves going to the brain). It is my observation that my BFS is a nerve problem affecting these two groups of nerves.

I'm still convinced this might be related to some unknown or yet to be discovered pathogen.
John R.
John_JR

Type 3's

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS