One more question

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

One more question

Postby Moeman on February 19th, 2004, 7:55 pm

Many thanks to those that responded to my earlier post. I have an additional question. Most posts that I read indicate intermittent fascics or popping sensations. Is there anyone out there (like me) that literally lights up like a Christmas tree from time to time? What I'm describing is full coverage fascics from the waist down. This is primarily in the late night hours or early in the morning as I'm waking up. There are fewer fascics occuring at the same time in my upper body. I'm starting to think my body has been invaded by an alien! I'm a happily married man with very few worries (except these dog-goned fasciculations!). Thanks for your help and support! :lol:
Take care. Moeman
Moeman
Interested
Interested

Postby garym on February 20th, 2004, 9:24 am

I suffer from what you are talking about. It started about two months ago. My lower body "lights up" with extreme amounts of twitching, far worse than normal. I usually notice it when i'm at the office. I've experienced heavy twitching in the mornings since this crap started, but that was mainly in the calves.

Gary
garym

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS