'

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby PDR on February 13th, 2004, 12:49 pm

a
Last edited by PDR on February 16th, 2004, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PDR

Postby Dale on February 13th, 2004, 2:09 pm

May I ask, do we have a rough idea of how many years of "Paul's Life" we are dealing with here?

Paul - have you ever considered a career as a writer for "Coronation Street"??

Dale
Dale
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby PDR on February 16th, 2004, 9:24 am

a
Last edited by PDR on February 16th, 2004, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PDR

Postby garym on February 16th, 2004, 11:49 am

Paul,

Keep using the site, that's why we are all here! Support is a wonderful and needed thing.

Take care,
Gary
garym

Postby PDR on February 16th, 2004, 12:29 pm

a
Last edited by PDR on February 16th, 2004, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PDR

Postby Dale on February 16th, 2004, 12:46 pm

Support is a wonderful and needed thing.

However, Paul's posts mimic a corny soap opera.

Will Paul get his his AHR up over 135? How will this effect his Lactic Threshold training? What will happen if Paul continues his mags, Potas, One a Day AND adds a Barney Rubble Flinstone vitamin to his daily supplement program? Can Paul continue to drink gallons of water and if so, will he be able to perform his Camel stretch adequately in yoga class?

Stay tuned to the next posting of Paul's life immediately following this weeks episode of "Survivor" when we'll learn if the shark actually got the last bite in on Richard.

I don't believe I've ever witnessed so much drama being attributed to a benign condition.

Dale
Dale
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby thetwitchkid on February 16th, 2004, 2:27 pm

Dale:

Yes, but at least it keeps the "viewers" obsessed with someone else's twitches vs. their own !!! Tune in next week, same "Bat-time", same "Bat channel" :D
thetwitchkid
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby garym on February 16th, 2004, 5:33 pm

Dale,

did the shark actually bite Richard? I missed that episode..........

Now to the matter at hand, I find it troubling that you choose to attack members of the board. If you dislike reading about peoples struggles with this "benign" condition, then change the "station". No one is forcing you to tune in. On the other hand, I feel like many times you are very helpful to people, so I would hate for you to leave. I also think that many of your posts are funny, just not the ones that are at someone else's expense. I would just like for you to think about the people that are struggling emotionally and physically, and give'em a break. They'll get past the panic eventually, like we have, and everything will be o.k.

Finally, I'm not going to say anymore on this, and i hope that i haven't offended you.

Gary
garym

Postby Jenn311 on February 16th, 2004, 7:26 pm

I find it sad that Paul felt the need to erase all his previously posted information. I think all posts on the BB are potentially a source of great research on BFS, and people suffering from similar symptoms probably have found and would have found a great deal of pertinant information in his posts.

Jen
Last edited by Jenn311 on February 17th, 2004, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby Ray on February 17th, 2004, 9:44 am

Dale, get OFF this BB, go find a sarcastic BB where where your lack of humour and sensitivity will be more appreciated! I've been wanting to say this for sometime but I'd thought after you've read other peoples posts that you'd see the light and smarten up but that's obviously not the case. I've wasted too much time on you with this post as is, knowing your style you won't leave but at least take into account other peoples feelings, people who are here for support and exchange of ideas NOT ridicule!

Ray
Ray

Postby Dale on February 17th, 2004, 12:47 pm

I appologize in advance for this one...

Ray, I really did get a good laugh when I read your post! I love it the way you are so quick to join the "hunt" after Gary makes a post - and it's not the first time you've done this. You remind me so much of that Looney Tunes skit where "Chester" (the big dog, aka "Gary") and "Spike" (the little dog - that's you Ray!) decide they are going to chase a cat. Poor 'ol Spike just follows Chester's lead.

So Ray/Spike, if you've been wanting to say something to me for such a long time, please feel free to send me a PM. You don't have to wait for Chester, I'd be happy to talk to you - I love little dogs!

Dale
Dale
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby thetwitchkid on February 17th, 2004, 2:57 pm

....stay with us folks, we'll be back to BFS right after this BRIEF interlude.
thetwitchkid
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Experiences with BFS